•e i g h t•

{Priscilla}

Today Tyler was coming over my parents once again nowhere to be found which was the usual, so I tidy up the house a bit and I took a quick shower then got on clothes and did my makeup.

As soon as I was done my door was being knocked on. I run downstairs and open the door and I see Tyler with a handful of flowers in his hands.

"Aw Ty!" They weren't my favorite type of flower but I'm not going to be picky he's trying his best.

"Thought you would like them." He says as he hands them to me.

"Thank you they're very pretty." And I pulled him in for a quick kiss on the lips.

I put the flowers in a vase full of water and then I go to the living room where he was sitting and I sit next to him.

"Is this break done?" He asked as he puts his arm around me.

"Yeah it's done with." I said and a sign of relief went across his face.

"Thank god the distance thing was not working well for me. I was bored. And I was tried of people asking me if we're together or not." He says.

"Yeah well you wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I turn on the tv.

"I was actually kind of wondering since this break thingy is over that we could. You know..." and he tugs on my shirt and smirks at me. He wanted to have sex. So I let him. I didn't know what I was doing. I don't know if this was right or wrong.

I'm not going into detail about our sex because we have it more than a married couple. It was special at first but it's the same thing over and over again. I don't feel the special in it anymore. I feel like our relationship has turned into more lust than love.
Anyways we finished and we ended up on the couch with him completely naked and with me with only my shirt on.

"That was great babe!" He says as he kisses my neck. "Round two?"

"Probably later? I think I'm getting my period I'm feeling cramps." I lied.

The door gets knocked on and it wasn't my parents because they have a key to the house.

"I'll get it." Ty says as he gets up and only puts on his boxer and jeans leaving him shirtless.

As he was walking to the door I quickly put on my black lace panties and jeans.

{shawn}

It was around 12 in the afternoon and it seemed like that was the perfect time to go and ask Priscilla about dinner at my place. I also wanted to speak to her about how I felt about her. For some reason my confidence has spiked up by a lot. And since she was single I wanted to tell her how I felt about her. How I've loved her ever since I laid eyes on her.

I look at myself in the mirror and I looked good. I put on one of the outfits I bought and I did my hair like Priss did and I was debating to myself whether I should wear my glasses or not. So I decided not to for the first time. I can see faces but I can't see words at all even if it's right at my face I still have a hard time seeing. I'm near and far sided.

"Mom, Dad I'll be right back!" I said and after I heard her okay response I left my house and went straight next door.

I noticed that there was a new car in Priss' driveway a car I never really seen before. It was a white Lamborghini With all the money Priscilla has it's probably hers or her parents.
I walked up to her front door and knocked on it with my chest high and with much confidence. I was replaying everything I was going to say to her when the door opens I squinted my eyes to see Tyler in front of me.

"Uh who are you?" He asked he was shirtless and it was intimidating. But did he really ask me that question did I really look that different? Well he doesn't even hang out with me so I could see why.

"Um n-no one important." I stuttered out. Why was he at her house? And why was he shirtless? What the hell is going on!?

"Then why are you here?" He asked rudely.

"I-I..well I.." and he cuts me off.

"Wait a second are you that nerdy guy at school? Um Shawn? Wait...you're the bitch who spilt that water on me." Oh shit.

He shuts the door behind him so Priss couldn't hear and says. "Look here. Priscilla is my property, my girlfriend. She doesn't like you she never will. If I catch you trying to screw anything up then your ass will be dead. Got that!? Don't even try and speak to her ever again! Now get the fuck out of here."

He pushes me and I turn around and for some reason I just started to silently cry. I was so confused! When I got home I slammed the door shut and I stomped upstairs to my room and slammed the door so hard that the little mirror that was on it fell off. I locked myself into my room and I went to my bed.
I was crying because I was angry and confused but most of all I was upset. I thought I actually had a chance with her. I mean we kissed more than once and when she kissed me it felt like she meant it. Like it was real. She even told me that it was over between her and her abusive boyfriend Tyler. What the hell! I never felt so heartbroken. So useless. So lost. For once when I was with her I felt like I could be myself. I felt like I could change and be more open to things. I felt confident.
I got up and I started to get so angry that I was throwing things then I started punching at my wall. I didn't think I was strong enough until I put a hole in my wall. I looked at my numb knuckles and they were bloody and bruised. And still after that I didn't feel satisfied. I still had so much built up in me.
So I grabbed out my razor something I haven't seen for a few months. And because I haven't seen it in a few months was because I had Priscilla in my life. All my worries were gone when she was there with me. I didn't feel alone with I was with her I felt included to everything.

She doesn't like you she never will

Those words repeated over and over again in my head. And the many times I repeated it in my head the more I kept opening wounds in my wrist. This hurt more than expected. Why is she with him when he hurts her? I can treat her better.