•t h i r t y•

{priscilla}

"You have your passport and everything you need?" Ethan asked as he was dropping me off at the airport.

"You asked me this ten times. I told you I have it." I said laughing.

"Sorry I'm being a dad I just want you to really enjoy your time with him. He is your boyfriend and I've noticed you've been bummed out lately." Ethan says.

"Awe don't worry about me. I'll be fine I promise." I give him a hug and kiss his cheek. "bye Eth."

"Bye P." And I walk inside of the building.

I checked my suitcase in got my ticket that Shawn ordered for me
and went to security. After that I stopped to get some Starbucks and three girls asked for my picture. We spoke a little then I had to leave because the plane was boarding. I walked to my gate. I got there in time and I went in the plane. When I looked at the ticket I noticed that Shawn got me first class. Only time I've been on a plane was flying from Venezuela, my home, to Canada and it wasn't first class so I was surprised. The space was big and I got to have a whole row to myself. I knew I was going to enjoy this flight.

- 5 hours later -

I woke up from my deep sleep and saw the plane had landed and people were already getting off. Honestly wanted to flip off the people who just walked by without trying to wake me up.
As I walked out of the plane I walked to baggage claim and waited for my suitcase as well as waiting for Shawn. I pull out my phone and dialed Shawns number.

"Miss Ashton?"

"I'm here, where are you?" I say smiling.

"Well I'm actually looking at this person. She's so beautiful Priscilla you should really see her." My heart broke.

"S-Shawn...please say you're just joking..." I say as I felt tears brim my eyes.

"Well if I was Priscilla then that would be rude. I want to go and kiss her but-"

"I'm just going to catch the next flight back to Canada. Thank you for wasting my time-"

"Priss wait!" He says.

"What so you could blabber about this beautiful girl!" I yelled.

"Well I mean if you would look in the mirror you would see her too." I hear from behind me.

I turn around and see Shawn smiling at me and my heart stops racing. I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist hugging him tightly and he spins me around.

"Are you insane!? I swear I was two seconds to breaking up with you! It's not funny you made me cry!" I said.

"Aw honey im sorry please don't cry. You know I hate it when you're upset. I promise I won't do it again." He chuckles out.

"Ugh whatever I missed you so much!" I say looking at his perfect face.

"I've missed you more." And I smash my lips onto his.

The feeling of his lips made butterflies go through my stomach. I've missed these lips so much. I missed the way his big hands where on my curvy petite body. Everything at this moment was so perfect.

"Ugh I love you too much." Shawn says between our kiss making me smile through it.

I then hear someone clear their throats and I pull back seeing that it was that chick that everyone mentions. Shawn let's me down and introduced us.