•t w e n t y - s e v e n• {explicit}

{priscilla}

I wake up the next day excited because for the first time I was going to perform with Shawn! I've sung in front of people before but I've never done a duet so I'm very excited. I go to my bathroom and do my daily routine taking a shower and such, then I go to my vanity mirror to do my makeup for today and lastly picking out my outfit for the last day of school.

 I go to my bathroom and do my daily routine taking a shower and such, then I go to my vanity mirror to do my makeup for today and lastly picking out my outfit for the last day of school

After I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs and kissed my parents goodbye and walked outside seeing Shawn next to my car with his acoustic guitar in his hand.

"Goodmoring gorgeous!" He says as he kisses my cheek and hugs me.

"Morning, you ready?" I say.

"Yeah let's go." He says and opens the door for me, then shuts at after I get in.

Once he's in my car he drives off heading to school.

"It seems so surreal that today is our last day of school." I said.

"I know and I can't believe it's my last day here. I probably won't be back in Canada until I start touring." He says.

"I don't even want to think about that." I sigh rolling my eyes.

"I know...me neither." He says.

We arrived at school moments later and get out walking in hand in hand. There was a big banner as soon as we get in saying "bye seniors". It was so sweet. Instead of going to our lockers first we went straight to the auditorium and walked backstage seeing everyone crowded around Ms. Laxity.

"Oh Shawn! You're here! Wonderful just wonderful!" She gives Shawn a hug then goes back to constructing everyone.

"What place are we going in?" Shawn asked nervously.

"Fourth...sorry my last name starts with an A. And you weren't even here at the time. I was going to do a solo." I say.

"N-No that's fine. Oh gosh..." he says nervously while pacing back and fourth as the first performance went on. "Now we're third."

"Hey, hey it's okay." I say and I grab him by both of his hands to stop him then I look at him and put my hand on his cheek. "calm down you'll be okay. Shawn you're panicking.."

"I-I just never sung in front of a crowd this big. I mean yo-you remember what happened with Tyler...what if-." He was about to have a full fledge panic attack. His eyes started to water up and he was hyperventilating.

"Shawn breathe...Tyler isn't here the bastard is never coming back. I'm going to be on stage wth you, okay? Just look at me." I said and he finally chilled out.

"Okay, you'll be on stage with me...okay." He repeats while taking a few deep breaths to get hisself together.

"Plus just picture the crowd naked." I said jokingly.