•n i n e t e e n• {explicit}

{priscilla}

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!" I hear my mom and dad yell out making me jump out of my skin.

By the time I adjusted my self and my sight I saw that they had a cake that had the numbers of my new age lit up on the candles. And it had my name on it saying "Happy Birthday Prinscilla" with a crown.

"Awe! Mom, dad I love it so much thank you so so much. I really appreciate it." I said as I gave both of them a hug.

"You're welcome now make a wish!" My dad says.

I close my eyes and wished for something more reasonable instead of becoming this famous pop star with a lot of money and a big house with my three kids and husband. I blew out the candles and they cheered.

"Alright we'll leave you be to get dressed for school but you have a few gifts downstairs waiting for you. I love you and happy 17th birthday." My mom says and kisses me on my cheek.

They both leave and I smile widely. I'm finally fucking 17!!! I just realized that I'm older than my own boyfriend by months. I laughed the thought of it off and hopped out of my bed and into my bathroom to take a nice shower. I then get out, dry myself off, brush my teeth, and went to put on my birthday outfit.

I then walked downstairs and saw balloons saying happy birthday and my parents holding my three gifts

I smiled and opened one of them.

"Mom dad no fucking way! The Beyoncé perfume! I cannot believe I finally have this. Thank you!" I screeched as I hugged them both.

As I was about to open the last two my phone buzzes it was from Shawn.

"Guys I gotta go thank you so much for everything I loved it. I'll open my gifts when I get home I promise!" I said and just as I was about to leave out they stop me.

"Wait Priss! Won't you be needing these?" My dad says as he pulls out car keys.

I take them and look at them and screamed. They were car keys to a BMW!

"HOLY CRAP! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH DAD THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled giving him a tight hug.

"Because you're leaving us I thought you might need something to drive with while you're in university." My dad says. "and you're welcome."

I hugged both of my parents and left out of my house seeing Shawn with a boutique of blue and white flowers.

"You're very yellow today." He says.

"Thank you yellow is my happy color and today needs to be a happy day." I said as I went to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Happy birthday baby I got you some flowers I hope you like them." He says.

"Thank you and I love them. My favorite like always." I said as I take them. "I'll be right back." And I got back into my house putting my flowers into a nice vase and leaving out the door once again.