• t w e n t y - t w o •

{shawn}

What have you done Shawn. There has to be a way I can go back and win her back. These few days without her has been absolute hell. She won't even speak to me. I get up from my hotel bed and go to the bathroom doing my daily routine. As soon as I got my clothes on I got a call from the most unexpected person. It was Noel.

"Hello?"

"Shawn hey it's Noel. Dude you really fucked her over like badly. I tried to speak some sense into her but I can tell it does nothing to her. Her being raped broke her but you were there to heal her and with you gone its like another person I'm seeing." She says.

"I know, I know. I'm trying to speak to her but she probably blocked my number." I said.

"You should've seen her when you broke to news to her. She totally shattered her phone. She has a new one now but yeah I think she blocked you. Shawn you have to do something I'm losing her." She says sounding hopeless.

"I-I don't know what to do Noel..." I reply.

"Please think of something and soon. I have to go to school. Bye Shawn." She says and hangs up. I slide my phone in my pocket and sigh.

My hotel door was being knocked on so I go to it and it was my manager.

"Shawn we gotta go. You have an interview on the Ellen show in an hour." He says.

"Okay." I say and we leave out my hotel room.

We make it out of the hotel and into a black van. The van takes us all the way to the studio and we get out seeing a few fans. I took pictures with all of them and signed whatever they wanted me to sign and walked into the building.

My manager led me to a room that said my name on. Guessing that it was the dressing room. I was seated and Andrew was going through the basics.

"This is your first time being on actual tv. So it's basically a Q and A. Ellen is very nice and silly so don't feel pressured. Also you are expected to sing after your interview." He says.

"Wait what? Andrew I'm not ready to sing please tell them to cut out the singing part of it all." I said.

"Shawn if you're going to go on tour you have to sing." He says.

"I know but just this time." I begged.

"...fine. I'll ask them to cut it out." He says and leaves, a sign of relief goes across my face.

I was just afraid my anxiety would come. The only thing I was able to sing in front of was my music class back in Canada. And I didn't even finish the song without choking and running out the classroom. So honestly Priss was the first person I sung in front of. Then during her birthday. I don't know it's just with her I can accomplish anything. I just wasn't ready to sing without her I guess.
20 minutes past and my name is called from Ellen. After I had my mic on me I was able to walk out nervous as ever but waving at the crowd. I see Ellen and I give her a hug then sit on the sofa.

"Welcome Shawn!" She says.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too. Now when they said I was meeting a 17-year-old Canadian boy. I didn't think you would look this mature." She says making the audience and me laugh.

"Yeah you should've seen me at 15. Most embarrassing thing ever." I said and she pulls up a before and after picture of me.

"I mean...wow...Shawn wow." She says.

"Haha yeah."

"I can see why these girls are going crazy for you. I mean look at him! Speaking of are you single?" She says.