•e i g h t e e n•

{shawn}

I wake up from my alarm and slam it off. I noticed that Priss was gone so I grabbed my phone and I saw the text that she left me.

From: gorgeous girlfriend💍
hii baby!! I went home because I told my parents I would be home so don't freak out I left you a kiss and covered you up lol💝. I love you so so much and I'll see you tomorrow morning 😚 hope u sleep well

I smiled widely and sent her my usual good morning text.

To: gorgeous girlfriend💍
good morning honey! ❤️ thank you for the kiss and covering me up that definitely what I was going to worry about once I woke up lol 😂.

I press send and click off my phone. I slip out of my bed and went straight to my bathroom. Oh man what a day I had yesterday I definitely needed to shower everything off. That reason why I freaked out like I did was because Priscilla has been hurt so many times I didn't want to follow in Tyler's footsteps. I still feel like I failed her into becoming her boyfriend. I just hope nothing crazy happens today. At first it was something to joke about getting all the girls attention but now it's just getting too far.
After I got on my clothes I grabbed my phone and my bag then ran downstairs bumping into my mom.

"Shawn, sweetheart are you okay? You worried me last night." She says.

"Yes mom I'm really better now. More happier." I said.

"That's good. Also could you please thank your girlfriend for me? I heard you guys last night and it seemed like she helped you a lot. Sorry for being nosy." She says.

"I will and while I'm at it I'll ask her over for dinner." I said and she smiles.

"Sounds like a plan." She says and a hug her then left out the house.

I walked out seeing Priss at my car waiting. She looks up at me from her phone and walks over to give me a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Sorry it took me long my mom was speaking to me. She wanted to thank you for taking care of me last night. She was kinda listening to what was going on. Also she wanted to invite you for dinner, again." I said.

"It's okay and I'd do anything for her handsome son. And I'd love to come over." She said and I kiss her again.

I open the car door for her and she gets inside thanking me. Then I run to the drivers side and get in, driving off to school.

"Have you checked any of your emails or gone through your Instagram direct messages?" She asked.

"No never really have taken a look." I said.

"Shawn! You have to check today!" She says.

"Can you check for me? Here's my phone." I said handing her my phone.

As she was searching through nothing came from her.

"Nothing offering yet, but you have gotten a lot of followers. On YouTube and Instagram." She says.

"Oh really how much?" I asked.

"You have over 30,000 on YouTube and you have over 10,000 on Instagram. Only shit Shawn. You have more than me in such little time this is amazing!" She says. "we can check during lunch for any offers. I know you're going to get one I can just feel the fame and success you're going to get!"

Even though I didn't feel the same I still just agreed with her and went along with it.
We arrived at school and I get out running to her side and letting her out the car. She thanks me and we walk hand in hand into the building.
Once we get inside we see three police officers walking from outside of the main office.