•f i v e•

{priscilla}

Today I was going to see Tyler. And to speak to him about everything that happened at the party.
As I knocked on his door it instantly opens and he stands in front of me looking halfway hung over.

"Ugh what baby girl. Are you finally going to let me hit it from the back?" He says as he chuckles and let's me inside.

"Look here. The only thing I want from you is the truth and nothing but the truth. So what the fuck happened at that party? Is it true you kissed a girl?" I snapped with such anger in my voice.

"Whoa listen here princess I don't know who the fuck you are talking to but last time I checked I was your boyfriend. Not some fuckboy on the street." He replies.

"No you listen here princess, boyfriend or not I don't give a fuck. I can speak to you the way I want to. Now what did you do at that party and why did you need to fight Shawn Mendes." I said through my teeth.

"You can leave. Come back when you are done being a bitch and you want to smash again." He says as he walks away from me.

"Tyler! Don't fucking walk away from me you fucking dick. You know what you did because you won't admit it!" And just as I grabbed his arm he turns around and slaps me with all of his force and I go straight to the ground.

I winced in pain. It hurt so badly. Tyler has put his hands on me but not like this. I never expected him to do this. And I didn't know what to do. All I did was cry.

"Yes I did kiss that girl behind your back. I wish you would've seen it. At least she was giving me something. And the next time your little friend spills water on me I swear he's going to be dead." He says through his teeth while bending down and grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. "now get the fuck out of my house."

"Well how about you date her then! Because we are over!" I yelled as I stood up and went to the door.

"Maybe I should!" He yells back walking away from me.

I went to my moms car that I was drove here and I looked in the car mirror. My face was completely bruised up instantly and beyond red. It hurt so bad to touch it. All I could do was cry.