•f i f t e e n•

{priscilla}

I could barley sleep knowing that my boyfriend cuts himself. And they weren't just little cuts they were deep to the point were it would leave a scar for a long time and they were recent cuts.
It hurt me to think that he was this broken, this hurt because of bullying to the point were he would slice his wrist. And then thinking about it more made me so angry. Everyone has always pushed him around and called him names even beaten him. And I didn't notice until now. What the fuck Priscilla!?
It was 10am in the morning and I didn't go to sleep until 3am. I was one, too scared to fall asleep having the same dream all over again, and two, thinking about Shawn.

"Oh fuck! My contacts!" Shawn shoots up and runs to the bathroom.

"What's wrong!?" I asked.

"I still have them in that's what's wrong. I could develop corneal neovascularization." He says.

I have a 3.9 GPA but I had no clue what the hell that meant.

"English please." I say.

"It occurs because of lack of oxygen in my eye. If the vessels in my eye grows then my eye doctor won't prescribe me contacts anymore. Or other things that can lead me to become blind. Which is what I don't want." He says. "by the way can I use this new toothbrush?"

"Sure." I say faintly.

I get out of my bed and go into the bathroom and I see him and smile at him as he finished brushing his teeth and he smiles widely at me back wiping his face off then I just hug him tightly from behind.

"Good morning to you too beautiful." He says.

And out of nowhere I start to break down and get my wet tears all on his back. He quickly turns around and hugs me.

"What wrong? Are you okay? Please don't cry I hate it when I see you upset." He says.

"No Shawn are you okay?" I say as I looked at him.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." He says confused.

I pull back from him and grab his hand then I pulled up his sleeve. I check his other wrist and the same marks were on it.

"I know." I mumbled and that's when his confused face turned into a deep frown.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I didn't think you would care. Even when we were just friends. I thought you would see me as a freak." He said.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry those horrible people pushed you around, I'm sorry I wasn't in your life sooner, I'm sorry that people led you to do this to yourself. You don't deserve this. I'm going to try everything on my mite to give you the best life you ever had. I love you too much to see you hurt like this. Please, please promise me that you won't do this ever again. You won't ruin your beautiful skin." I said.

"I promise." And I kiss his wrists and he pulls me in for a hug. "I love you too." He says.

"And you being in my life is already giving me the best life." He said and that made me feel better.

We kissed for a long wonderful time then he offered to get ice cream and we changed outfits and left.