•t w e n t y - t h r e e•

{priscilla}

I woke up hearing my alarm thinking I was in my house but remembered I was in a tent at school. I see Noel next to me already dressed.

"Holy shit you look like a guy." I said.

"Thanks! Also did you know you speak in your sleep. I didn't want to wake you but it seemed like some dream." She says.

"What was I saying." I asked embarrassed.

"You were first saying Shawns name then telling Tyler to go away...Prissy do you still have bad dreams about..you know..." she says and I sigh.

"Me being raped? Yes, sadly I do. I try to think of something happy but it never ends out good..." she hugs me.

"I love you and if I could take it all away I would. You don't deserve this Prissy." She says to me.

"Thank you Noel. Now where do we brush our teeth at?" I asked getting out my tooth brush and paste.

"At the bathrooms in field house but I didn't bother going. No one knows were those nasty whores actually do with there boyfriends." She says. "so I used a water bottle for the water and the grass so I could spit out."
So I did the same and I worked out pretty well.

Jensen and Cassette come out of their tent holding their backs.

"Ugh fuck... my fucking back is aching. You were suppose to bring a sleeping bag not just the planners and pillows you dumb ass!" Cassy says to Jensen and I laugh to myself entering my tent again to change into my Carsons clothes.

 You were suppose to bring a sleeping bag not just the planners and pillows you dumb ass!" Cassy says to Jensen and I laugh to myself entering my tent again to change into my Carsons clothes

I come out of the tent and I see Carson who is left shocked once he sees me.

"Pricilla Ashton...you took my Gucci watch and my Gucci belt!" He then sniffs me. "PRISS! YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE COLOGNE!"

"I had to smell like you too!"I say shrugging.

"Oh my gosh she actually looks like Carson! If she was taller and didn't have a feminine face and grew in a little stubble!" Noel says shocked.

"Noel you look like a drag queen. No one said for you to put on makeup."Cassy says.

"Im so used of doing my makeup every morning I forgot and I just finished it." She says and I laugh.

"Dude we all look so good as girls!" Carson says flipping his fake hair.

"I never thought wearing heels would hurt this much holy shit!" Jensen says.

"Priss whatever you do please don't fuck up my shoes while you're at it." Carson says.

"I might keep these. They're nice." I said looking down at them.

"You're not a size eleven stupid." He says playfully shoving me.

We packed up our tents and our belongings then walked to our car and put them inside. We go inside and the school is back to being filled with balloons and toilet paper. Someone then comes in with a big speaker on there shoulder playing music so all the seniors including us started to dance. It was so funny because the way the boys were dressed was hilarious. School went by very fast and I was actually pretty excited to be going dress shopping today with Noel and them. But before we went we changed out of our boy clothes and I gave my clothes back to Carson.
Since they all get rides from their boyfriends we decided to take my car. Noel drove instead of me and we arrived there safely.
Once we arrived we all got out and went inside instantly I was taken back by the beautiful dresses. A really cute guy then comes up to us and smiles.

"Hey girls my name is Ethan. I'm usually working with the tuxedos but you guys seem like you need to some help. Prom season?" He says did I not mention that he was really freaking cute.

"Yes prom season." I said.

"Cool, well come with me I'll get you guys your own dressing area." He says and we follow him into a little room with a big mirror, sofas for us to sit on and two dressing rooms.
"If you guys need me I'll be at the front." then he winks at me and leaves.

"Is it just me or is he really freaking hot." I said and Noel rolls her eyes.

"Yes! I mean- no- definitely not." Mia says.

"Come on. No time for boys." Noel says and pulls me out to find a dress.

I separate from her looking through dresses alone trying to get that guys attention when he comes up from behind me putting his arm on the rack.

"Looking for anything...."

"Priscilla." I say.

"Priscilla that's very beautiful. Nice to meet you." He says and shakes my hand.

"Thank you nice to meet you too Ethan."

{noel}

Once I picked the dress I wanted I turned around and Priss was gone. So that whole time I was rambling to myself. People who walked by probably thought I was fucking insane. Where is she? I looked through the aisles of dresses when I finally see her making out that Ethan guy.

"PRISS!" I yelled and she instantly stops. I grab her by her wrist and pull her.

"Dude what the fuck!" She says and throws my arm off of her.

"What do you mean what the fuck I could be saying the same for you!" I said. "just making out with random people!?"

"I was making myself happy! While you Cassy and mia get to have boyfriends I get to have nothing! While you guys get to have dates to prom I get to have nothing! Instead of you pulling me away you should be happy for me! Why are you acting like this! Why are you changing you're being such a bitch!" She yells.

"On Friday just know that everything that happens everything I did was for you!" I snapped and walked out of the store.

It's so hard trying to keep her contained. I just need Friday afternoon to hurry up and come so she knows that everything I was doing is for her to be happy again with Shawn, but it's so stressful because I don't want to lose my best friend but then again I don't want her to leave Shawn.