Beginning of the End?!

In Dubai, a certain Arab was relaxing on the top of his plane while soaring through the skies. It's been a year since Bison's death and Shadaloo's destruction, but it also has been a year since his dearest friend was killed by hands of Shadaloo.

"Master, what is on your mind?" Azam, the Arab's butler, bodyguard, and friend said.

"I don't know what to do now. And adding insult to injury, it's been a year since my friend was killed." The man was very depressed over his friend's death anniversary. He didn't know what to do ever since he saved the world.

"You're Rashid of the Turbulent Wind. You can do whatever you want if you set your mind to it. And all you have to do for your friend is honor her by living your life." Azam was confident in his answer as usual. He always knew what to do and say to have Rashid smile again.

As Rashid and Azam got off of the plane once it landed, they saw a blonde haired teen with an all-white hoodie. They assumed that he was waiting for someone.

"Excuse Me, Are you Rashid?" The teen asked

"Yes. Do you need anything?" Rashid answered. He was confused about why the teen needed him, but he shrugged it off and was nice about it.

"I was looking for a piece like this." The teen showed Rashid a chess piece- like item. "I'm doing a senior project at school on Operation C.H.A.I.N.S. I researched the info and it showed that the same recipients kept all of the pieces as well. I figured you would be here."

Rashid actually thought about it. The piece was very important to him. It reminded him of one of the greatest moments in his life. The moment that he saved the world. "Do you want me to give it to you?"

"That would be very kind of you," the teen says "By the way, my name is Ed."

Rashid hesitated. He didn't want to give it to him but he didn't mind helping Ed. "Well Ed, I can't give you the piece." Rashid felt bad.

"What?! Please! I'll bring it back! You have my word!" Ed panicked knowing that he need the piece badly for his "project".

"I'm sorry, but it's very important to me. I don't know what I would do if I lost it." Rashid apologizes.

"Well, in that case..." Ed suddenly tries punch Rashid directly in the face with a Psycho Knuckle, but, Rashid luckily moved out of the way.

"Is that Psycho Power?! Standing in shock, Rashid was standing face-to-face with one of Bison's vessels containing his power. Azam tried to step in; however, Rashid stopped him. "Azam, stay back! I got this one!"

(Watch the video to see the result.)

At the end of the fight, Rashid fell out and let the piece roll out of his hand while leaving Ed left standing.

"Master!!" Azam runs to the aid of Rashid and tries to wake him up. Ed with his evil smile grabbed the piece off of the ground.

"When he wakes up, give him my thanks. Not only for giving me the piece, but also reviving Shadaloo." Ed walked off. He was going to bring back Shadaloo. He was going to do it through Operation C.H.A.I.N.S., but this time, it would be successful. Shadaloo would be in his own image.