Training Day

Early in the Morning, Karin and Sousuke were walking down the boardwalk of the Estate. Sousuke was giving the information on the status of the Red Spider Lily. Suddenly, Rashid and Azam drops out of nowhere.

"Let's cut to the chase. I want the piece you have." Rashid was ready to fight.

"Don't you think we should talk about this?" Karin mocks Rashid from their last encounter.

"You must get what you want at your own merit. That is the Kanzuki family motto after all." Karin was impressed at that response. She got into her fighting stance as she was ready to head-to-head with Rashid of the Turbulent Wind.

The match ended in a deja-vu moment. Karin had Rashid in an arm lock while he tried to get her off.

"Now, let's have a chat." She decided to let him go. "I'm guessing it has something to do with the Black Moons."

"Yes, we have to get the pieces back." Rashid points to the piece in her hand. "Retrieve all of the pieces and meet me and my group over in Thailand. That's where Shadaloo's hideout is."

"The weapon is in the hideout's control room, isn't it?" Rashid nodded.

"Alright then, Yamazaki." Karin gets Sousuke's full attention as he waits for the next order. "Contact the rest the group and have them gathered here. We got work to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Sousuke gathered everyone into the Ballroom, Karin was ready to assign everyone to their tasks. The quicker the training and all, the quicker they can start the mission.

"Alright Everyone, I know that you're wondering what is going on. Have you heard of the Black Moons?" Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "A man named Ed has revived one of those moons and planned to reboot the rest. It helps him strengthen his Psycho Power, but, it is up to us to stop him. Today, we'll be training to either improve or learn your own fighting styles. Afterwards, we will all split up to get certain pieces. Hazuki."

Hazuki came in with a clipboard about to assign everyone to their spots. "In all, there are 7 pieces to the weapon. Shadaloo had one and so does Karin. That leaves us with 5 left. We have to go to these certain places to get them; however, be on your guard. Those pieces can cause a bit of conflict." Hazuki informed everyone as they seemed to be a little worried. As Hazuki was about to keep going, two guys came in right on time leading him to smile.

"Haru and Rin, so glad you can make it

"Haru and Rin, so glad you can make it." Haru went to his overjoyed wife with a kiss as Rin went over to Sousuke. "Alright, So Nagisa, Hinata, Yui, and Rei. You'll be heading to China to meet with the Interpol Agent, Chun-li." Hazuki said.