Final Battle

After making it in the hideout, Karin, Hazuki, Natsuya, and Sousuke were running making their way to the main headquarters. They had to encounter some soldiers but, it was easily dealt with. It turns out that getting to the main HQ would take longer than on the way to the control room.

Only halfway in the hall, they stopped. Karin and Hazuki felt something coming. Plus, Natsuya had to get a breather.

Hazuki turned his head was almost cut by the claw of Vega. Sousuke was almost directly punched by Balrog, a boxing champion and also one of Shadaloo's former kings.

"That's it! I have had enough. It is time that someone gave you a painful lesson in manners!" Furious and irritated, Karin was in her fighting stance.

"You teach us a lesson?" Sarcasm git the best of Vega which made him laugh,but afterwards, he was completely serious. "You know what? Less talk, more blood."

Once Vega was about to slash Karim into pieces with his claw, it happened to be blocked by Makoto. Makoto was able to push Vega far enough that caused Vega was almost ran over by a motorcycle. With all of his might, the motorcycle was cut and left in flames.

Coming off of the motorcycle, was sadistic woman herself, Juri.

"Decided to tag along?" Hazuki smiled at his sister.

"I thought why not, and plus Makoto wanted to help as well. Karin to be exact." Karin was shocked at what Juri said, considering that Makoto wasn't fond of conflict; however, she smiled remembering that he would do anything for her.

Vega tried to secretly attack Juri, but she saw his claw coming and kicked it across the hall. "Makoto!" Juri called "You wanted to help so bad, make yourself useful and help me out with Punchy and Pervy."

Makoto was a bit hesitant, but after getting a kiss on the cheek from Karin, he had enough courage and was ready to fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Near the end of the fight, Vega was going in for Bloody Rain on Juri, but just in time, she hit her Sakki Fuhuzan. That attack had Vega fly into Makoto. Makoto's right eye began to glow white. With the power that Claudio gave him, he knocked Vega with a punch and an uppercut.

While Vega was up in the air, Makoto unleashed a blue light that resembled an arrow from both if his hands. The blue light arrow hit Vega right in the abdomen foe the final blow.

(Makoto's special taught by Claudio Serafino)

Balrog decided not to fight and walk away, leaving Vega behind. Karin couldn't help but wrap her arms around her husband's neck, pull him in closer, and kiss him deeply. She was very proud at what she seen and very proud to be Mrs. Tachibana.

After the small celebration, they ran to the main headquarters to fight the cause of all the chaos, Ed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They finally made it. Sitting before the group was the root cause of their problems, Ed.

Ed was doing well for himself all thus time. He actually did it, he made Shadaloo into his own image.