Off to the Estate

"How's New York? Any Sightseeing?" A redhead woman named Hana Nanase was on the phone while she was packing her bags. She was excited to spend the entire summer with all of her friends after so long. "Make sure you get to the Estate once your finished. I love you. Bye." Hana happily hung up.

Coincidentally, as soon as Hana was done packing, her phone went off. Hana answered while putting the caller on speaker.

"Hana, you better be ready once we get to your house." A female voice says out loud and suddenly an energetic male voice follows "We have to get to the airport to get on the private family jet.

As soon as Hana's friends arrived, she rushed straight to the car and gets a warm heartfelt greeting from her friends.

"HANA!!" a man with honey-blonde wavy hair and magenta eyes jumps out of the car to give Hana a huge hug and let her in. "It's so good to see you."

"It's so good to see you too, Nagisa. I see that you haven't changed a bit." Hana laughs.

"I don't think he'll ever change." A green hair woman commented. "But, that's why I love him".

"Aww, I love you too, Hinata." Nagisa was able to get himself a quick peck on the lips from Hinata before they took off.

"How do we get to the airport? My phone isn't picking up a signal." A blue haired man with red-faced glasses was getting very frustrated. He a bit tired since he drove all the way to Hana's house.

"I'll drive this time, Rei. You must be exhausted. Rei's wife, Yui Ryugazaki, happily said as she kissed him on the forehead and switched seats. "Alright everyone, ready to go?"

"Ready Yui!!" Everyone was ready for the best summer yet.

"Off we go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------(The line either means a different place or time skip)

"I could've sworn this is where you come to get in the Estate. " A tall orange hair man was staring lost in front of a huge estate. He thought he knew where to go, but turned out lost.

"Right. And asking the butler wasn't a good idea." A redhead woman sarcastically mentioned as she had a sleeping child in her arms. Suddenly, they heard someone coming.

"I'm guessing you guys are lost too?" The couple turned to see a friendly brunette with a sports bag on his shoulder.

"Yea. We're here for tonight's party and summer stuff. I'm Seijuro Mikoshiba." Seijuro happily offered a handshake and it was accepted.

"I'm Gou Mikoshiba. " Since she had the child in her arms, she simply waved.

"Natsuya Kirishima. Nice to meet you." Natsuya had a smile on his face while taking a load off from the sports bag. "I'm here to try out for...."

Natsuya stopped when him and the couple heard a sound of a chains rattling. Gou sees who is coming and looks both disgusted and terrified at the same time. Both Seijuro and Natsuya turned around to see a 7-foot tall man with chains around his wrist. A couple of them dangling on the ground.

"And just who the hell are you people! I don't have time for intruders

"And just who the hell are you people! I don't have time for intruders." The fat man said.

"We're here for Miss Kanzuki's party."
Seijuro tries to get Gou and the child out of harm's way.

"I'm here for the swim team." Natsuya says.

"How about you two quietly let me crush ya?!" The big man began to twirl his chains in the air.

"Guess, I can't avoid this. Care to join me Kirishima?" Seijuro got into fighting stance as well as Natsuya preparing to fight the big guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

During the fight, Natsuya was just about to put an end to it; however, the fat man was put to the ground by a different person, not Seijuro. "How many times do I have to tell you? You can't be rude to the guests." An voice yelled out.

Out of the Estate came a brown-skinned, blue eyed man. "Mr. and Mrs. Mikoshiba, I'm so glad you could make it." The man said with well manners and a smile on his face. He even spotted the child in Gou's arms. "This must be Takeda."

"You don't have to be so formal, Hazuki. We are friends after all." Seijuro puts an arm around Hazuki's neck and gives him a mild knuckles sandwich.

Once Seijuro let go, Hazuki turns to see Natsuya with a look like he was stunned by Hazuki's charm. All he do was smile. Hazuki knew Natsuya all too well.

"Long time no see, Natsuya." Hazuki went in for a hug and shook Natsuya's hand afterwards.

" I know. It's been too long." Natsuya couldn't help but look in Hazuki's eyes. "But, you can never forget those ocean-blue eyes."

"Sorry about Birdie, he seems to show lack of etiquette around here." Out of nowhere, Hazuki tries to kick Natsuya right in the head, but luckily, Natsuya's reflexes were fast. "To make amends, how about a 2-on-1 pre-meal match?" Hazuki went into fighting stance.

Both Seijuro and Natsuya both nodded in agreement and prepared to fight. "We're Honored."