I Call Thy Name?

Author's note: This is going to be the shortest chapter. It's due to the result of this chapter being in an upcoming chapter.

While Rin and the others dealt with soldiers outside of the base, Rashid, Rei, and the others went to the control room to destroy that weapon once and for all. When they finally made it an alarm automatically went off and of course, soldiers came for them.

Thanks to Nagisa, Asahi, and Ikuya fighting off the soldiers, Rashid and Rei could focus on the weapon.

Rei hacked into the system and got to a message. It specifically says:

'Light up the pathway for those who stray. I call thy name.'

"Yes! It's deja-vu all over again." Rashid was very happy and relieved, knowing that the message was the same as last time. He simply typed on 'Rashid of the Turbulent Wind'. Rashid pressed enter. After he did, his smile was completely gone as he read 'Access Denied'. Rashid tried not to panic typed in 'Ed' and 'Commander Ed', but it didn't work.

Having Rashid alarmed and panicking, Rei quickly went to an opening in the system and tried to cut every wire their was. On the other hand, Nagisa was able to calm Rashid down and have him fight off Shadaloo's soldiers while Rei finds a solution.