How Low Will You Go?

When the party was over, the guests left and Karin and the others went off to bed. Hazuki went off to his room until realize he felt like he forgot something. Natsuya didn't have a room of his own. Natsuya was about to knock on Hazuki's door until he saw him waiting.

"Sorry. I totally forgot. We plan to keep everyone in this hall. You can sleep in my room if you want." Once Natsuya heard what Hazuki just said, he turned slightly red. Hazuki noticed and could only laugh. "Relax, I got a separate bed in my room."

Natsuya went in as Hazuki was about to head out. Natsuya wondered and asked; however, he noticed the gym clothes. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the gym. Midnight Workout. Goodnight." Hazuki went off as Natsuya just shrugged it off, smiled, and went to bed.

Hazuki went to gym faithfully as he was able to uncover his true self at times. Others than the roller rink in the Estate, the gym was his happy place.

Hazuki had a lot going on. The only two who knows really more about him is Karin and Sousuke. Hazuki was actually half angel and half devil. To make it worst, he has more power due to mark on his left shoulder.

It wasn't just any mark either

It wasn't just any mark either. Just like Jin Kazama, Hazuki was branded with that mark and it made his power more effective but crazy. His left eye glows white at times. That enforced his power. Basically, Hazuki was too powerful and doesn't know how to control it.

Hazuki went with his regular routine. From weights to aesthetics exercises to boxing to taekwondo. Everytime he was boxing, it always ended the same. The punching bag would always end up flying across the room. The difference in his routine this was him working on mixing taekwondo with Kanzuki-Ryu.

As he was putting on his kick pads, Karin came in to see him. "Enjoying your training?"

"Of course." Hazuki smiled as he really did. "So what's up? "

"I need you to do something for me. I can't do it because Sousuke and I trying to solve this Black Moon situation. Plus, Makoto would flip if I caused trouble with Kolin." As soon as he heard that name, he shot a death glare over to Karin. How he despised Kolin; however, he still he would do it her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the secret hideout, Hazuki spotted a blonde Russian women reading a book. Hazuki still couldn't believe that Karin would go as low as contacting her. He didn't despise her as a person, but, it was for who she worked for. She worked for a certain secret society and was very devoted to it.

"Ah, Hazuki. So glad you can make it." The Ravishing Russian closed her book and approached him.

"Look, my time is precious. So make this quick." Hazuki was somewhat aggressive.

"Alright, I propose that Karin and your group works with mine. I was looking for an answer tonight." The Russian made it quite brief.

"I want to see who you recruited first, and I'll determine whether or not we work with you." Hazuki started to laugh. " I can't believe Karin would go as low as contacting you."