The Red Cyclone

In the middle of nowhere, where there was a complete snow storm, Haru and Hana spotted the building known as the "Underground Arena". It was where most people in Russia came whether to see a good fight or get a little tipsy. Once Haru and Hana made it in, they saw Rainbow Mika fighting with a huge, muscular man. It was none other than the Red Cyclone himself, Zangief. Haru stared at Zangief while looking very intimidated. He knew he was ready for anything, but not a 7-foot man of iron. Luckily, Hana saw him and held his hand tight letting him know that everything will be fine.

When Zangief's match was over, Hana and Haru went over to him.

"Hello" Hana formally greeted Zangief with a bow and kind smile. "My husband and I would like a quick moment of your time."

"Sure. What do you need? Autographs? Wrestling Advice? Muscle Spirit?" Zangief energetically speaks while showing off his 'muscle spirit'. As he talked with Hana, he Haru's usual emotionless look, but could tell that something was going through his mind.

"We were wondering if you still have a piece to the PSA weapon that Shadaloo has."

"Ah, Karin did tell me someone was coming to get it for her. I actually do, but I'm not letting it out if my sight so easily. If you want it, come and get it." Zangief issued to challenge and was ready.

Before Hana could say anything, Haru wasted no time. He went into as he took his sword and was about to cut Zangief into pieces. Haru was going to be successful, but once the blade touched Zangief, it didn't budge. Hari tried his best to cut through, but as soon as Zangief flexed his muscles, the blade was completely destroyed. Haru stood in shock as sword was broken. Luckily, his sword could regenerate.

"Why don't we have ourselves a 2-on-1 handicap match for the piece." Zangief challenged the couple and without hesitation, they accepted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the match was almost over, Haru caught Zangief off guard and was able to penetrate his sword through him. He slashed through Zangief from all directions back-to-back. Afterwards, he finished him off with a Moonsault Slayer. Or so he thought.

Zangief got right back up and hit Bolshoi Russian Suplex on Haru. With all of his might, Zangief was able to put Haru through the floor.

(Frost Tower - Hana's special move taught by Kolin.)

Once Zangief was up, Hana took advantage of the opportunity. With great speed, she was able to put Zangief in her Frost Tower. Hana and Haru had the victory.

"That was amazing." Zangief was so fired up after that match. That match positively burned with passion. Hana retrieved the piece and Haru was helped out of the floor.

Haru and Hana were now on there way to Thailand to the mission. Now, there were two pieces down and three to go.