Disturbing the Peace

Early in the morning, everyone was set to go their separate ways for the mission. The first to go were Rei and Yui. They were on their way to China looking for Interpol Agent, Chun-li.

When they got there, Rei and Yui were completely lost. They tried as much as they could, but lost the signal on Rei's phone. Desperately, they asked a lot of citizens; however, no one in the area knew.

The couple ended up taking a break at a local Chinese restaurant, besides, they needed a breather and we're hungry anyway. While enjoying their food, Rei noticed someone that happened to be awfully familiar to him.

It turned out be Asahi (with Ikuya of course)

It turned out be Asahi (with Ikuya of course). Asahi dropped by their table and said hi. He also asked about Interpol HQ as well. That's when Rei's smiled suddenly turned.

"Are you looking for Chun-li?" Rei began to have a more serious look. He began to wonder why was he looking for her as well.

"Yes, It's something 'valuable' that I need from her." Asahi had a feeling that there was going to be trouble. He didn't know that technically, they were supposeto work together.

"I'm sorry my friend, but if it's that piece to the PSA weapon, you're not going to get it." Pushing his red-frame glasses on, Rei shot a death glare at Asahi and signaled him to 'bring it'.

Asahi was determined to win, so he got in his fighting stance and was ready. Ikuya was going to be at Asahi's aid, but Yui stopped him. There was going to be a good ol' fashion food fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(This is Rei's move that Lee had taught him. Especially, the reason for the rose.)

The fight ended food all over the place, tables broken, and both men exhausted. Rei did manage to put Asahi through the door and into the Bustling Side Streets. He was going to finish him off with another rose, but a certain interpol agent showed up.

"What is going on here?!" The agent was furious since Rei and Asahi disrupted the peace and flow of traffic

"What is going on here?!" The agent was furious since Rei and Asahi disrupted the peace and flow of traffic.  Rei was shocked at who was in front of him. To be sure, he compared her to the picture on his phone and it was her alright.

"I'm deeply sorry ma'am. There was a misunderstanding." Rei bowed out of respect for the Interpol Officer. He was anxious to ask for the before Ikuya could get Asahi back up. Plus, Rei could barely stand after that fight. "Is it possible that you can give is the piece that you have please?"

Ikuya couldn't stand by while Rei could possibly get the piece easily, so he tried to stop him and ended up asking himself. "No, can you give us the piece?"

"Alright, but the both of you have to fight for it." Chun-li prepared to fight as she was waiting for either to accept the challenge. Ikuya had no problem. He was looking forward to a fight anyways. Rei wanted to fight, but had no gas left in the tank.

"I'll take care of this. You need some rest." Yui gladly stepped in on behalf of her husband and was ready. She thought of all the training from Nina Williams and wanted to put it in good use. It was now a triple threat between Chun-li, Ikuya, and Yui. All for that one piece.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was an intense three-way fight. Ikuya was about to hit his Tenshin Senkyuutai, but with fast reflexes, Chun-li hit her Hoyokusen.

Each kick to took a huge toll on Ikuya's face. He was knocked out cold. Chun-li thought she was done and let her guard down. But, she forgot all about Yui. Once she turned around, Yui caught her in a devastating triangle hold.

In the End, Yui was victorious. As Rei would put it, it was beautiful.

Chun-li was able to get up and happily shake Yui's hand. Reid was so happy and proudof his wife, that all he could do was hug and kiss her. Chun-li gave them the piece and sent them on their way. She informed the couple that Interpol will keep a close eye if they needed anything. Now, there was one piece down and 4 to go.