~two~

Lauren
---------------
     As soon as everyone finished unpacking, we went to the courtyard for the beginning of the year campfire. On the way there. We ran into the Grizzly cabin which is the cabin Ravi is in. I met the counselor Xander who was also Emma's boyfriend. He introduced me to the other campers: Jorge, who is 10, and Griff who is my age. We all sat together during the campfire. I soon learned that the Woodchucks do almost everything with the Grizzlies, so I tried to get to know the campers.
      "Hey Jorge," I said. "Is it your first year at camp?"
     "No, I've been here for the past three years! You'll really like it here!" I nodded and smiled.
     "I've been wanting to come to camp for years. My parents finally let me this year."
     "You're only allowed to go now?" He asked surprised. "You're parents sound like overprotective nut jobs!" I laughed. Yeah that was pretty true. "Well you should talk to Griff. He came here last year and he had a pretty hard time at first. GRIFF!!!!" He screamed. Everyone looked at him. He called him over. "Tell Lauren the story about how Xander thought you stole his guitar but it was actually Hazel!"
     "Well you basically just told it!" Griff laughed. Even though Jorge kind of ruined the story, Griff told it anyway. By the end, I wasn't worried about camp at all.
     "Wait, so you've actually been to juvie?" I gasped. He nodded shrugging.
"That's so cool!" I laughed. All of the people at camp were so nice....even the juvenile delinquents!
     A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Welcome back to camp Kikiwaka!" It yelled with no expression. It was Gladys, the owner. "Uhh... now we'll tell the legend of the kikiwaka! Right? That's what we do? Ugh! You know what? Lou, Xander, why don't you do this?" She walked away into a cabin. Lou and Xander shrugged. They started telling a really cheesy story about a creature that haunts the camp. Zuri, Griff, and I started laughing and Lou shot daggers at us.
     After the campfire we went back to the cabin and got ready for bed. After we were in our pajamas and brushed our teeth, Lou stood on her bed and whistled loudly.
     "Ok everyone! In honor of the first day of camp, and a new camper," she gestured to me. "We are having.....a...." she turned around and grabbed something. "Silly string fight!" She shot purple goo at me. My hands covered my face and she threw me a red bottle. I laughed as I took off the lid and shot Emma.
"AHH! LAUREN!" She shrieked trying to pull the silly string out of her hair. Lou threw her a yelllow one and she shot me with it.
"Haha!" Zuri laughed right before Lou shot her. The rest of the night was a blur of us laughing and having an amazing time. At one point Xander walked in.
"Hey Lou do you know-" he was interrupted by Emma and Zuri shooting him with silly string. Lou and I joined in. He ran away and closed the door. We were all hysterical and didn't even realize how late it was when we were done. We all got into bed and quickly fell asleep getting ready for the first whole day of the summer.

A/N- the next chapters are going to be a bit longer so yeah. Please comment with the form in the last chapter to be in my story!