~eleven~

Lou
----------
I was waiting outside the cabin. My parents were supposed to be here any minute! I couldn't wait any longer for Lauren to meet our parents. Would they like her? Would she like them? Would Lauren want to stay at her home? Would my mom...let her? I had so many questions, and no answers.
     "Lou! Lou over here!" I heard.
     "Mom!" I exclaimed looking over to her. She ran over and hugged me. "Where's dad?" I asked.
"Parking," she sighed. "Gladys should really get more parking space around here." I nodded. "Anyway," she continued. "Where's Lauren?"
"In the cabin, but please, take it slow. This is happening so fast, you need to give her time." My mom nodded reluctantly. She has her heart set on Lauren moving in with us, but it might be best for her to stay in the home for depressed kids for a little while longer if that's what she wants. I held my moms hand and brought her into the cabin. I caught Lauren's eye right away.
"Lauren, this is your mom."

Lauren
-----------
Ive been fantasizing about this moment for days, but when I heard Lou tell me this women standing next to her was my mom, I lost it. I ran right up to her and hugged her so tightly I thought she'd suffocate. Then I stared bawling.
"I love you," I whispered. Wow, I just met this woman and I was telling her I loved her. Well that's what family is, and until just now, I didn't know that. Until now, I didn't even have a family. That was when my dad came in, and Lou started hugging us too. I'm gonna skip all the mushy stuff...

Fast forward, Lou, my parents, and I are sitting on the dock.
     "So...Lauren?" My mom asked. "What do you think you wanna do?"
     I sighed. "I'm not sure," I said "I mean, I'd love to, but.... this is all just happening so fast." She nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder. "But I promise I'll have an answer by the end of the day," I assured her.

Zuri
-----------
     "Griff move over!" I yelled.
     "I'm trying to see Lauren!"
      "So am I, and she's MY best friend so move over!" I shoved him away from the binoculars I was using to watch Lauren and Lou on the dock.
     "Well... I'm her friend too!" He argued.
     "Aw cram it! Everyone knows you like her," I responded smirking. His face turned red.
     "No I don't," he said nervously.
     "Whatever, just move over." That kept him quiet. I was zooming in on Lauren when I felt a tap on my shoulder.