Chapter 1-

The school bell rings bringing Stiles out of his daydream. He looks around watching as his class mates pack up their books and head to lunch. None of them even noticing that Boyd and Erica weren't sitting in their seats. He looks over to Scott who was slowly grabbing his books, his face with no expression but Stiles knew he felt just as upset and angry as he did about what happened.

Stiles moans standing up, "How is it only lunch time? This day has dragged on." He complains trying to lighten the mood as he walked out of Biology class with Scott and Lydia who laugh softly at his comment.

"You two holding up okay?" Scott asks as they take a seat at the usual lunch table with Kira, Malia and Isaac who were just picking at their food, clearly not hungry in the slightest.

"I can't believe their dead." Kira mumbles softly as Scott puts his arm around her for comfort.

They all sit in silence, none of them wanting to even whisper into the air that Erica and Boyd should be standing in.

The lunch bell rings just as Scott's phone goes off.

"What is it?" Kira asks putting her hand on Scott's arm noticing his off facial expression after reading a text.

"It's um Derek. He wants a pack meeting at the loft straight after school." Scott replies.

"Does he have a plan to kill the monster..?" Malia asks unsure.

"We aren't going to kill anyone." Scott replies looking up from his phone at the pack.

"It killed Erica and Boyd!" Isaac shouts softly hitting the table.

"That thing is a fucking murder Scotty, with claws hella long that would make the damn wolverine scared!" Stiles said joining the argument.

"That doesn't mean we have to become killers as well." Scott replies.

"What do we do then?" Isaac asks sounding half worried and half annoyed.

"Finish the school day like normal then we meet at the loft, Derek will know what to do." Scott answers.