CHAPTER 3

Feah: wahhhh (catching her breath) that was close wohhh

Guy: wh.. O ....a... re .... You?? (Catching his breath also) how did u get there??? 

 Feah: wait, am i still dreaming??? If this is a dream i supposed to be awaken by now. 

 Guy: your confuse? If this is a dream or not? 

 Feah: yeah, but why are that guy wants to stab you with his knife? 

 Guy: its because i win again in our game.

 Feah: game? What game?

 Guy: just basketball game. 

 Feah: oh ok 

Guy: by the way im taehyung and you? 

 Feah: my name is feah

Taehyung:thank you for saving me.

 Feah: your welcome, anyway this place is new to me. What is this place??? 

Taehyung: i think so.

 Feah: and i know im just dreaming.

 Taehyung:(chuckled) how do you know that? 

 Feah: cause i know im dreaming, the last time i remember i was fall asleep.   

  Taehyung: your right cause i also been here almost 2 months every time i fall asleep i am here.

 Feah: really?? Then did you remember everything happen here when you woke up? 

 Teahyung: yes i did.

 Feah: really? Wow cool. Now its because you are 2 months visiting here, will you be the tour guide ? Let me see the beautiful part of this dreamland. 

 Taehyung: sure, anyway hehehe nice to meet you here in dreamland princess feah. 

 Feah: same here, but why did u call me princess? 

 Taehyung: your the first girl that i see here. Its only gab i seen in this place. But we been fighting as always in here. And now your here and i bet we will be friends, cause your a good person. I thought that was the end of my life. (Smiling) 

 Feah: ohhh ok, the gab is the man i saw awhile ago who wants to kill you? 

Taehyung: yes he is. 

 Feah: ohh ok, its because you call me princess , uhum its nice meeting you here in dreamland prince taehyung( with smile) 

 (Taehyung smile to feah and feah did thesame too)  

  Taehyung: ok ill let you see my favorate place here 

Feah: i agree prince taehyung (smile) 

 (Taehyung let feah saw the beautifull view in what they call dreamland Feah share her life story at taehyung all about her and her life)

 After that. 

 Taehyung: i think its time for you to woke up(smiling) its because you might be late on your first day as assistance director. As what you share awhile ago. 

 Feah: you know its morning in my place? 

Taehyung: of course princess feah, its because we been talking for many hours (laughing) silly.

 Feah: heheheh i didnt even recognised how long we been talk,  Do you think we can still see each other here again? 

 Taehyung: yeah i think so, (taehyung suddenly get the clip from feah hair and clip it again back and arrange it nicely) its because you running so fast awhile ago your hair had been crumple (smile) 

 Feah: ohhh hehhe thank you. Wait you have a clip also? But why did you put it in you collar? 

Taehyung: hahahhha im not a girl to clip this on my hair, so i just put it on my collar, this is a remembrance from someone. 

 Feah: ohh ok. So? I gotta go.(smile)

 Taehyung: yeah me too. (Smile) good luck on your first day as assistance of director. 

 Feah: thank you, and thank you for showing me around.   

  Taehyung: thank you too for saving my life. 

 Feah: welcome. Uhmmm how will i supposed to be back in my world. 

 Taehyung: hahaha our world. Im not an alien. Hahahaha. Just touch your clip and you'll ve back to your room. 

 Feah: you always did that too??? 

 Taehyung: yeah. At first i was like a fool how to be back in our world. I even close my eyes for 15 minutes heheh but nothing happen and i accidentally touch the clip in my collar cause an ants bite my neck. 

 Feah: so how long did u stay here the time you haven't know how to be back in your world?

 Taehyung : uhmmm 5 hours. 

 Feah: ohhh ok. Good thing your here i know how to go back. 

 Taehyung : hehehehhe so lets touch our clip?
Feah: ok at the count of three , one, two, three.

 Taehyung: see you later again princess feah(smiling) (Feah replied a smile too)   

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY,

PLEASE CONTINUE VOTING AND LEAVE A COMMENT , THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS  GOD BLESS........