CHAPTER 13

Rosemarie is in the comfort room of the mall

(She call her bf)
Rosemarie: hello babe , where are u?
Bf: im in the house hon. Studying for tomorow exam. And u?
Rosemarie: but why is it, so noisy? 
Bf: thats tv.
Rosemarie: ohhh ok. Are u gonna pick me up TOmorrow?
Bf: I think I can. Ill try , anyway I need to study more. Ill call u later
Rosemarie: ok sure. Bye I love u
Bf: bye.
(Call ended)
Rosemarie: he suddenly cut the call without saying I love u to me. Arrggg, I will just take this stress out by enjoying here in mall.
(He exit the CR then)

In the other side
Taehyung and jungkook was buying foods and things in the mall
Jungkook: taehyung I need to go first in the second floor to buy our foods. Just follow me if u finnish paying in the counter.
Taehyung : ok  sure bro.
( jungkook goes to first floor )
Jungkook: why suddenly I feel hungry. Arrgg I forgot to eat my breakfast. Gezzz.

Rosemarie POV

While I was bored looking for a unique design of dresses. I plan to go home without buying anything. Thats really my attitude , I was collecting unique design  , and if I can't find it , I just go home. Yes im a spoiled brat thats what my kuya/ older brother call me. But its still fine if he call me that, I still love him hehehhe. And now here am I walking tired. But I was shock when I  saw the familiar face.

He was with the girl , shes not pretty , and her make up is so exageratted. I plan to bump the girl as strong as I can.
And my boyfriend look at me so shock. Yeah I saw my boyfriend with this ugly girl and they look so sweet.

Girl: are u blind?? Haven't u see that theres people walking in here?
Bf: rose? (His eyes are shaking)

Jungkook pov

While I was on my way to JOLLIBEE . Yes I like to eat in jollibee.. hahhaha I was like the gravy in there.  So I was in the first floor and walking to jollibee  when I saw someone is fighting . Not physically but exchanging angry words. So I feel curious and I go there and I saw
A man with the girl holding his hand .
I look on the direction where they eyes was looking. And I saw a girl , a pretty girl yet I can feel the anger she has right now. Her eyes is flaming and if looks can kill this boy with a girl beside him must already dead by now. And I understand whats happening while looking at them staring each other.
And I get in the scene
Me: hey , where have u been I've been looking for u.

She was shock and those eyes with flame was gone and it change into shock. Shes shock of what I did . Seems like her eyes is asking "who are u" and I was just wink at her. And shes speechless. Well thats my talent . Hehehe and then my hands is in that pretty girl shoulder and I face front on this boy and a girl.

Me: ohh is this two people in front of us is your classmate? Uhm anyway im boyfriend of this pretty girl beside me. Im jung hope we can talk much longer but . We need to go. Right hon?

I suddenly look on this pretty girl. And to my surprise she suddenly smile and said. " ohhh yeah , babe and actually I been looking for u too but I bump to this two trash people in there. And they are not my classmate or friends. I dont even know this people. And dont u know that I miss u??

And she suddenly kiss me on the lips. It was a smack but I can feel her soft lips. I didn't let that lover see that im shock to what this pretty girl said. I was just smiling  and

Pretty girl: shall we go home na???
Me; yeah lets go
Pretty girl: ( facing the lovers again) anyway dont do PDA in mall. Why dont u guys rent a room in motel and continue it in there. You guys are disgusting creature. ( she let her  evil smile out)

After she said I hold her hands and leave the lovers shock and speechless.
When we are far from them we stop walking

Pretty girl: thanks for helping me there. If u didn't interupt in there maybe that ugly girl is dead by now.
Me: your welcome. Anyway my name is jungkook.
Pretty girl: im rosemarie
Me: nice to meet u here rose
Rosemarie: same here.
(And my phone goes ringing)

Me: hello bro?
Teahyung: im done paying, but where the hell are u?
Jungkook: ill be right there. Just a minute. Lets meet in jollibee.
Taehyung: dont let me wait , or else ill leave u there
Jungkook: ok im going there now .
(End call)
Jungkook: that jerk. Tsk tsk
Rosemarie: so again thank u. Im going now.
Jungkook: welcome. And take care. Im going to where my friend are right now.
Rosemarie: (smile) bye.

And she goes off and I did also, looking taehyung in jollibee and there I saw him. Hehehe that blank expression again

Taehyung; I thought your hungry
Jungkook: I am (smiling wide)
Taehyung: dont smile u look like a fool.

I didnt know he order food already and the crew put the food that taehyung order. And we start eating.

Rosemarie pov

Gezzzz this mix feeling I feel right now.
I feel hurt ,pain in my heart... but these tears wont fall. Feels like. The other side of my heart feels happy knowing and meeting that helpful man. In the mall. Whats his name again? Oh jungkook yeah jungkook. Hes so handsome.  Im so thankful he came. If hes not maybe I look like an idiot crying in front of them. I dont know how to fight back when my heart full of hurt. But good thing jungkook came. And I feel calm and made a move to let my bastard boyfriend know that I also know how to hurt him. And how to have another boyfriend. And now.  I need to sleep. Maybe when I woke up this mix feeling will gone. Just the hurt part only.

Narrator:

Everynight feah and taehyung talks more in paradise while namjoon and rona is getting to know each other in paradise and yoongi?? Just keep silent and jimin and jin is talking about caren. So far they happy that they are together.

Guys they already meet..
What will happen next?