CHAPTER 19

(FOUND YA!!!!!😚😁)

TAEHYUNG POV

I was awaken wity my head aching , shit , why is it so hurt. I get up from bed and directly go to my kitchen. And drink water , did i drink so much yesterday??  And while im in the middle of drinking someone doorbell.
??? Whos that? I didn't expect any visitor today except jungkook and jhope will come . But they will call me if they will come here. Tsk tsk. Maybe i haven't heard the call cause my phone is in my room and i was sleeping.

Wait?

What time is it???

I look on the wall clock

😱😲
2pm??

So thats why i feel hungry?

Another doorbell

Tsk tsk..

I just put the glass in the dinning table and goes to the door.
And i open it.

"Hi big brother? U haven't even call us. If we still alive."

Yes my younger spoiled brat is here. Tsk tsk another head ache..

"Why are u here spoiled brat?"
"Stop calling me , that. U know what i envy my friends brother , cause there brother protect them at anyone. And their brother love them so much. While u. Yeah your my big brother but i didn't feel like you are my big brother.  U didn't even protect me . U didn't even care and love me. " She said like she was about to cry.

I was just speechless. I realized that i didn't do my responsibility as her brother. Protecting her from others . Due to my hatred to my mother.

"Are u gonna let me stand here? Don't u want me to get inside or have a water? Im thirsty "  

"What happen to your eyes... ". I ask her. She was like from crying.

"What happen?"

"Are u gonna ask me more question dont u really want me to get inside?" She ask

Tsk tsk

"Get in"

"Thank u kuya" i heard she said that and i can see shes smiling.  After she get in i just close the door and follow her .

"KUYA?!! U DRINK ALCOHOL AGAIN? "

thats her, she really like my mom. She always blah blah blahh. Like theres no tomorow.

"Don't talk like  mom.  My head is aching and im hungry. Just keep quit ok?" I said in a low voice.

I really change the way i talk to my employee, and to my sister also.

"U hungry? I'll cook for u , and i have to tell u something" she said

I just nooded i don't have any choice im hungry and my body is tired to cook . I was just looking on my sister fucosing on cooking. This is the first time i saw her cooking. She used to eat mom cook and the house maid cook. Yet i can see she grown up. Shes not the little girl i saw who only know to cry and calling mom to help her.
(Sign)
I'm her brother yet i don't know much about my sister  except her spoiled brat attitude. While she is cooking  can't help my self smiling. Shes a big girl now. Yet she said that she will tell me something and her eyes looks so sad.

"Its done , lets eat kuya. I haven't even eaten lunch"

As she said that i just smile and help her preparing the table.

And we eat together with smile for the first time.

"What are u going to tell me? " I ask her after we done eating but still we are in the table.