chapter 10

Office

Yoongi: feah I want to know what happen to the last product this week. I am really not convince by the amount .
Feah: its because we sale it as a package promo sir not sealing it one by one.
Yoongi: so that means. Theres wrong in the typing of product pieces in here ( pointing the paper)
Feah: let me see that sir.
(Yoongi give the paper to feah and feah read it)
Feah: its really not good working without rona here. And yeah your right the quantity of a product in here is wrong. My temporary secretary must be mistyped sir and sorry for this. I'll be the one to make this as fast as I can.
Yoongi: its ok just calm down . Ill be waiting in my office. Take your time. (And goes to his office)

Jimin: woah thats it? He dont shouted? Or even cussing u?
Feah: I was also shock. I already prepared myself to his cussing. But he was just calm. Thats new to me. Hahaha
Jimin: so do I? I was shock also.
Feah: ohh by the way , why are u here mr. Jimin?
Jimin: ohh yeah.. I was just want to ask if its normal to gave ms. Caren a piece of cake?
Feah: why are u asking me? U should ask her not me
Jimin: hehehe its because u know each other for a long time. And your friends . I know that u already know if caren likes cake or etc.
Feah: ask her ok?? Not me.
Jimin: tsk tsk... my strenght of going up here is useless. I haven't get any info from u.
Feah: be honest to me jimin. Are u fall inlove with caren?
Jimin: I dont know I just found her so pretty.
Feah: hahahahha.....anyway lets go back to work.. and yeah she likes it.
Jimin: what?
Feah: caren will like it if u give her cake .
Jimin: (smile) thanks a lot
Feah: your welcome.
( and jimin goes out from feah office.)

(In other part)

Jungkook: ms joanne who will be the last person im going to meet ?
Joanne: its mr. Taehyung kim sir.
Jungkook: huh?? Why did he make an appointment if he can call me directly.
Joanne: I dont know sir maybe he was need to talk to u about business.
Jungkook: tsk tsk thats a shocking thing.
Ok thanks ms joanne
( joanne just smile and goes to her office)

REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE READERS... AUTHOR IS BUSY , LOTS OF WORK ON MY TABLE AND I CAN'T EVEN  reply to the message of my friend due to my work. But ill promise to make a long updates soon thank you.