CHAPTER 16

Dreamland
Taehyung saw yoongi and his friends with rona yet feah is not there.

 Taehyung Pov

 I was walking too where yoongi and others are .

 And my eyes are looking for feah, i miss her every minute.

 Where is she.Then rona was the first one talking to me. 

Rona: hi taetae how are u? 

Taehyung: im good thanks rona, anyway have u seen feah? 

Jimin: maybe lost ?

 Yoongi: thats not a good joke jimin 

Jin: yoongi, u should know where did your fiance go. She's still jot sleeping by now cause she's not here . 

Rona: hey , she might still studying about Korean words by now hehehehe 

 As I heard that feah is yoongi fiance I felt weird I was like in fire. Felt anger is in me. But I didn't let them see it. 

 Taehyung: fiance? I thought u guys are enemy

Yoongi: that was before. 

 Namjoon: they are in a contract or a deal that feah will be yoongi fake fiance. To let his ex won't follow him.

 Yoongi: dude Jackie is not my ex gf. 

 Namjoon: OK OK. 

 After namjoon said that, the weird feelings I feel still don't change. I want to punch yoongi face. And why did feah agree with that deal?   While I was thinking , I didn't know what's happening around me. Then someone touch my shoulder.And it was her the girl I miss so much , the girl I been looking for every minutes, she was smiling at me. And I response a wide smile. She's really pretty the way she smile.

 Rona: taetae feah might melt heheheArrrgg this Rona girl is disturbing my heavenly imagination.

 Feah: u haven't answer my question taehyung, I said how are u. 

Taehyung: I'm good thanks , and hoping u are too. 

Feah: yeah I am. Thanks. 

Yoongi: what took u so long?

Feah: I was talking with my dad on the phone. That's why. 

Yoongi: oh OK.  

  Jimin: feah sit beside your fiance ayehhhhh 

Rona: hahaha jimin looks so funny when he was teasing feah. 

Feah: jimin, Jackie is not here so I won't act as yoongi fiance hehehehe.

 Yoongi: yeah feah is right , so don't tease us if u want to live .

 Rona: hahaha.... 

Namjoon: Rona let's go and find the best part of this Paradise

 Rona: I agree let's go . 

 Feah: me and taehyung too , we need to go , cause he own me a lot of story to tell about what is happening in his world 

Taehyung: I told you I'm not an alien its our world not my world . 

Feah: hehehe OK then our world. See yah later guys 

  Taehyung and feah go after namjoon and Rona left . 

 Jin: good thing taehyung is here and caren is not here, cause I still have someone to talk to . if in case that taehyung is not here in dreamland and caren is here. I might be the only one left here with no other people to talk to. 

 Jimin: u still lucky for now bro. 

 Yoongi: tsk tsk. 

 (In the other side)

 Taehyung: why did u agree to be yoongi fake fiance?

 Feah: I just want to help him, plus his father also ask a favor to me to do that.

 Taehyung: oh OK. 

 Feah: why u look sad? Are u not happy seeing me here? 

Taehyung: no , i feel good when your there .

 Feah: or your jealous ? 

Taehyung : fuck hahaha , why would I??

Feah: that's a suck reaction taehyung, u don't need to cuss . 

Taehyung: oh I'm really use to it.

 Feah: u know what I miss u every seconds , and if I miss u I was just look on yoongi face, cause he looks like u. 

 Taehyung: u miss me? 

Feah: yeah of course.  

  After I heard that she miss me every second my heart beat goes fast, and a wide smile is in me now. I think I like her so much , yet I can't say this to her while we are in this place. I want to confess to her when we are in human world . not in dreams . 

 We just walk and look around. Enjoying the beautiful place. And time goes fast and it makes me miss her more. After that we say goodbye to each other. And I say bye to yoongi and friends . and that's it I woke up with a wide smile cause I saw her and I heard from her that she miss me every seconds. 

To be honest when I heard feah agree with the fake contract thing I feel jealous yes I did.I want feah as mine and mine only.  

sorry again for the short update , silent reader hope to hear some comment from u guys. 

ill update the nest one soon guys. sorry for the misspell and the gramar, heheheeh 

GOD BLESS EVERYONE