CHAPTER 6

Feah exit from the conference  room

Feah exit from the conference room. Leaving yoongi with the feeling so angry. 

 Yoongi: fuck that woman 

 Namjoon: you ok??? You seems talking with yourself?

 Yoongi: shut up dude 

Jin: so lets go, time for us to look for a place to stay. 

 Jimin : yeah its because the working hours is finish. . 

The 4 boys goes out from the conference room and directly goes to their car.

 (In the other side) 

 Rosemarie: brother mom said when will u gonna be at the office? Cause u already 2 days absent. 

 Taehyung: leave me alone i need to rest and sleep.  

Rosemarie: why u always sleeping. 

 Taehyung: its not your business, so go out from my room.

Rosemarie: stubborn fool

 Taehyung: u wanna die?  

Rosemarie: mommy!!!!!!! Kuya wants to kill me (shouted) 

Taehyung: bitch.... (Whisper) 

 Taehyung mom came in 

 Mom: taehyung lazy again? Get up and work, u don't want to die on starving right?

 Taehyung: why don't u work on yourself? Get out from my room. 

 Mom: you will just lay in here and sleep? 

 Taehyung: you don't care, whatever i wanted yo do. 

 Mom: of course i care, im your mom. 

 Taehyung: your a mother to Rosemarie, but for me your not. I wish u never bring me here, u rather choose to be with dad side. 

 Mom: TAEHYUNG!

 Taehyung: why? Does it hurt you?? 

 Mom:(slap taehyung on the face) you don't know how much pain i suffer when i labor u, plus your dad is giving me head ache and heart ache. And   .....

  Taehyung: and? Mom: thats all. 

 Taehyung: liar.. Get out of the way, its because u slap me. I won't go home, from now on I'll leave by myself. Don't worry i will still pay attention to the company. I just can't leave in a house with a spoiled brat sister and a liar mother.

 After taehyung say such a hurtful words his mother burst into tears and taehyung suddenly go out from the house and directly go to his awesome and newly brand sports car. Headed to his condominium.