CHAPTER 8

Feah remember that taehyung has the hair clip and feah has also a hair clip. Plus she saw yoongi has a hairclip on his necktie this morning.

Feah: so it means those people who has hairclip can go to the paradise world.
Rona: hairclip??? (Suddenly stop) I remember before I got hit by the car an old woman ask for a water and when I gave her my bottled water. She gave me this( get the hairclip on her hair) .
(Feah and rona stare each other)

.
Beanvena apartment.
Jimin: dude why are u so serious?? What are u thinking???
Yoongi: im just thinking of something bro.
Jimin: ohh ok.. im going to my room now.
(Yoongi just nodded)

Yoongi:  why did rona has a hairclip like us  and feah? Where did they get it???

Jin: who are u talking dude?
Yoongi: myself bro.
Jin: I heard it bro.. thats also I was thinking. After we save the old woman from the water  2 months ago. She gave us this hairclip
Yoongi: but why I havent seen u in dreamland for so long...
Namjoon: because jin,jimin and I havent use it again . We only use it once.  Were going crazy thinking of paradise world thats why we stop putting it on our collar or necktie.
Jimin: ( goes down from his room) thats right.

Yoongi: I saw feah and a man name taetae at the paradise.

Jin: and whos that taetae?
Yoongi: my enemy in dreamland
Namjoon: ohh ok...

Yoongi: lets go in the dreamland together  I feel like rona will be there and feah too. Lets find out how did they have that hairclip.

Jin: ok I guess Ill see that paradise again
Namjoon: same here
Jimin: me too.

(At the other side)

Jungkook: good thing u transfer here. I had someone to talk and I had a drinking buddy.
Taehyung: im tired by my mom words everyday. Dont want to hurt her feelings everyday. But I cant stop hating her. She always lied to me. About the reason why did she leave dad . She was just keeping it and don't tell me the truth . Plus my spoiled sister is always making me feel angry as always...
Jungkook: we been friends for so long but u dont introduce me to your sister .
Taehyung: u wont like her due to her attitude being spoiled.
Jungkook: if we see her please  introduce me to her.
Taehyung : I'll try.
Jungkook: make sure to do it.
Taehyung: (smile) alright.  I think im done drinking this. Im going to sleep now.
Jungkook: ok then ill go home now. Good night .
Taehyung: make sure to lock my door before leaving.
Jungkook: I will.

Jungkook goes out from the house of taehyung, and taehyung enter his room.
Taehyung: I miss her. So bad. Why am I turning like this . Arrgggggg , im going to sleep maybe I can see her in the dreamland. I can't stop missing her. Even though I just see her in my dream.
Feah.... feah......where are u living??? I need to know.........that.(fall asleep)

(DREAMLAND)
Taehyung: (shouting) feahhhhhhhhhhhh.. where are you.....

Yoongi: taetae is there... he was looking for feah...
Jin: so thats taetae??? Wait he look similar to u yoongi...
Yoongi: gezz dude im handsome than him

Feah and rona saw yoongi and friends
Feah: hey why... uhmmm gab.. why you and you... you ( pointing yoongi and friends)

Then they heard taetae shouting feah name.
Feah: taehyung????
Yoongi: that not taehyung he is taetae...
(Feah ignore yoongi said and run to taehyung)
Feah: taehyung im here....
(Taehyung run toward feah and hug her so tight)
Taehyung: I dont care what will u say. I just miss u so much..
Feah: we saw each other last night. Heheheh and u miss me ?

Yoongi and friends come to where feah and taehyung.

Yoongi: hey enemy... seems u fall in love to my assistant.

Taehyung: hey enemy. You brought your friends in here. How did they get there??
And feah is your assistant?

Yoongi: yeah you heard me right. Anyway we haven't finnish the business we had last night.
Feah: hey fool, dont dare to make a fuss here and ill kill you.
Yoongi: this crazy girl , im just kidding
Feah: good thing. Anyway I had lots of question to you guys. Why namjoon,jin and jimin is here and had that  hairclip

... how did that happen?
Jimin: when the four of us is in the beach we saw the old lady asking for help in the water . And we all goes to where she is and help her get out of the water. And  she said as a gift to our kindness she gave us each one of us this hairclip.
Feah: but why I haven't see you the first day I got there.
Yoongi: they stop using the hairclip after they get there for tge first time.
Rona: so that means because of this hairclip. ? Thats why we are here??? And who is this old lady in our life? And who else will be there with us? And until when will we visit this place?
Feah: u know what rona? U have lots of question. But we dont know the answer of that...
Taehyung: feah can we talk? Privately?
Yoongi: enemy not privately. Its disgusting.
Feah: ( hit yoongi) you always making a joke. Rona we will talk for few minutes
(Rona just nodded)
Yoongi: and you always hit me in the head. Whats with you?
Feah: shut up yoongi.taehyung lets go.
Yoongi: I said he is taetae not taehyung.
Taehyung : taetae is my nickname, taehyung is my real name.
(Feah and taehyung goes somewhere leaving rona with the 4 boys)

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATES GUYS. HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE READING THIS THANK U SO MUCH...