CHAPTER 4

(FEAH WOKE UP)

(FEAH WOKE UP)

Feah: what was that dream, is it true? wohhh its hilarious.

(she get up from bed, and preparing everything, taking a bath, get dress, have her breakfast and goes to the bus stop)

feah: this is it first day of work being assistance director.

After 30 minutes

KT COMPANY

Feah say good morning to the co workmate and directly goes to her new office.

Rona: good morning Ms feah. Mr. hyung wants to see you.(smile)

feah: good morning too. ok i will directly go there, thank you. (smile)

Rona: your welcome Ms feah, and ohh you look beautiful with your hair clip (wink)

feah: silly... im beautiful as always. hehehehehe gotta go.

rona: hahahahaha.... 

Mr HYUNG OFFICE

feah: hello Mr. hyung good morning, i heard you wants to see me?

mr. hyung: yes i am, come on sit down.

feah: thank you Mr. hyung.(sitted )

Mr. Hyung : my son will be sit as director starting today and we will also have 3 new person who will work here, they been studied abroad and train  also and now they will be one of the highest employee in this company, cause the 3 of them will handle the 3 department. Automatically they will be the department head. Accounting, teller and Audit department.
Feah: teller department? What will happen to ms caren. She was suppose to be the head of teller department 

Mr hyung: thats right but she needs more experience being a department head of teller. And she agree with that. For now she will be an assistance of department head. To gain more knowledge about work.

Feah: oh ok. 

 Mr. Hyung: so prepare everything and discuss the status of the company to the new director of the company and the 3 new department head.

 Feah: i though your son knows the status of the company already. 

 Mr. Hyung: i wish that would happen before but. He was just joking and playing around. Wasting money.  Thats why your goal is to push him and make him as the director of the company. And you will have the position where u really like.

  Feah: allow me to use my strength and best to make him focus and concentrate being director and make the company growth.

 Mr. Hyung : i allow u. But don't disappoint your ninong ok? 

 Feah: (smile) i will try my best mr. Hyung.

 (After feah and mr hyung talk she goes back to her office)