CHAPTER 2

KT COMPANY

5pm

Rona: come on feah lets go
Feah: are you done transferring our files in our new office?
Rona: yes i did and its already done ms. Feah
Rona: hehehe Rona this is it
Rona: anyway, thank u for choosing me as your secretary.
Feah: its better to have you as my secretary than choosing other people. Plus your my friend so lots of advantage if i choose u.
Rona: aww thank you
Feah: ok enough of this drama lets go home.
Rona: yeah right lets go and lets rock the office tomorow.
(Rona said bye to feah cause her home is in different road than feah. While feah is waiting for a bus alone, she saw 3 street boys hitting the head of a beggar old woman. )

Feah:(shouted) hey what do you think your doing?

(The 3 boys run away after hearing feah shout)

Feah: those bastard, if i catch the three of you I'll kill you(shouted again) oh my gosh.. Ma'am? Are you ok?   

 Old woman: im ok , thank you for saving me from those unkind people.
Feah: come let me help you stand. Are u hurt?
Old woman: no im not, thank you young lady
(Feah let the old woman sit in the bus stop chair)
Feah: those bastard boy's hit you in the head.
Old woman: im fine, thank you for helping me. And now i want you to see my paradise.
Feah: paradise???
(The old woman just nodded her head)
Old woman: accept this little gift, as an exchange of your kind and helpful heart.
(The Old woman give feah a hair clip)
Feah: thank you so much ma'am.
(The Old woman just smile and when feah heard the beep of a bus she suddenly look at the bus and look back at the Old woman)
Feah: ma'am im about to.... Where did she go?
(The bus, suddenly stop at feah front, and feah eyes is searching for the old woman)

  Feah: where did she go.? How come she walk and disappeared  that fast???
Driver: miss are u coming?
Feah: ahhh yeah.

"DELIT RESIDENCE "

M. Of feah: so baby how was work?
Feah: its really good mom, and guess what? Mr hyung promote me as assistance of director. And his son will be the new director of the company.
M. Of feah: wow thats good news. Congrats baby girl
Feah: thank you mom.
M of feah: come lets eat so you can rest early.
(After they are done with their dinner, feah goes to her room)
Feah: ok thank you so much for today.

(After she pray she lay down in bed and close her eyes)    

  "Feah dream"

Feah: wow what is this place? Its so wonderful. And why am i here? Just a minute what was that?
(Feah saw a man with knife who wants to stab the guy that laying at the ground)
Feah: no!!!!!! (She shouted) 

  (Suddenly the two men look at feah running to where they are, feah push the man with knife and grab the hands of a man whos laying on the grass and run as fast as they can. Until they feel like they can't breath normally. And they stop running, they hide in one of the big tress)

 Hello readers thank you for continuously reading this story. Sorry for those who feel bored hehehhehe. Continue vote for my story please thank you so much AND don't forget to leave a message.