CHAPTER 18

Feah: sir? Rona said your looking for me?

Yoongi: yes, and wait. I already tell u , call me yoongi when it was just the two of us.

Feah: tsk tsk. We are still in the office i should still address u as director

Yoongi: u dont need to. Leave your work on rona and I'll leave my work to my secretary also. We will go somewhere.

Feah: where? And its still working hours. Yoongi: just do it ok?

Yoongi pov

"Just do it ok?" I said that while smiling , honestly speaking , i feel like i like feah.

Shes a girlfriend that every boys want. Shes a hardworkng person when it coms to work, shes a good friend, and a caring person plus her smile makes me happy hehehhe so corney Right?

I just watch her go out from my office. And i txt her "I'll wait u in the car "

Message sent!!

I change my clothes from office suit to t-shirt . I'm comfortable with t-shirt. And feah also. Hehehehe it must be coincidence.

After 5 minutes

I saw he walking going to where my car is. And get in.

Feah: woah... U change attire huh? Good thing i wear t-shirt and skinny pants though.

Yoongi: hahaha your funny. I didn't tell u that i change clothes its because i know that u are comfortable with what u wear right now. U don't need to change clothes.

We just talked while i was driving my car going to the place i haven't been when i was a child . "ENCHANTED KINGDOM" when mom left the house with my two siblings.

Dad never stop looking for them. Its because he was busy in his work and searching for mom and my two siblings. He forget he has one son in his side. Waiting for him every night. Wanting to hear mom bedtime story . And time pass that i grow .

I already use that dad is not home. And there's no one in my side. So i teach myself everything. AnD i meet jin,namjoon,jimin in one of the group fight. And that makes them as my friend. I turn into a rebelled son. Never respect my dad, never be home early. And sometimes i never go home. And one day i plan to study abroad. Cause i might meet my mom and siblings in there. Yet until i Finnish my study. I still don't find them.

Feah: hey... U ok?? I was asking u. Where are we going yet u just dont answer me. And look at your face. U seems like someone dumb u.

Yoongi: no im fine. And u will know where we going if we already there.

Feah: oh ok. U remember them?

Yoongi: who?

Feah:ur mom and your siblings.

Yoongi: u really good at guessing huh

Feah:i can see it in your eyes yoongi.

Yoongi: wooohhhh your so creepy. Are u an eye reader? Hehehe

Feah: nah forget it. Your joking again.

Yoongi: you remember it?? Rona said your such a forgettable person . U even leave u phone in your office. U even forget to bring your bag when u guys are in college.

Feah: gezzzz... How do u know that. ?

Yoongi: rona told me. Heheheh

Feah: grrr that girl.

Yoongi:haahha

Feah knows that i was separated with my mom and sibling when i was a kid. And she give me advice as always to be strong and i will find my mom with my siblings so soon. And at last where here.. ENCHANTED KINGDOMI envy my classmate when i was in elementary cause i always see them going home with their father and some are bringing them in enchanted kingdom.

While me ? The family driver were going to pick me up in the school and go home.

Feah: yoongi . That sadness again. Lets go and have fun.

Yoongi: yeah you right.lets go.

Feah Pov

Here we are riding in a roller coaster. Its fun yet its so thrill. Looks like my voice will be empty later, due to shouting so loud. And this man beside me also shouting.

Yoong: i didn't expect. That this was so fun. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feah: u haven't ride this ever since?

Yoongi: this is my first time.

We are shouting like crazy people in here. Laugh,shout , and feel afraid. ...After that tremendous ride. We sat in one of the chair. And take a rest

Yoongi: that was so fun. Lets try another ride. Hehehehe

Feah: just a minute. Lets take a rest. I feel so dizzy. Hehehe

Yoongi: ok then . Lets buy a drinks

Feah: nice idea.

We walk to the juices store and buy two drinks, i grab orange and yoongi get apple flavor. And we sat on the chair and start drinking . But while i was enjoying my drinks. Someone catch my attention. Its a guy where i saw watching yoongi and me when we are shouting riding in a rollercoaster . I though he was just watching us . And now he was looking at me seriously. Tsk. Tsk. Maybe he was just curious hows the feeling riding on a rollercoaster. But the weird is. His wearing a black cap. And black leather jacket and black pants together with black shoes.. is he a black reaper? Heheheh im insane with my imagination.

Yoongi: heyFeah: huh?

Yoongi: what are u looking in thereI look on where the man is yet hes gone.

Feah: ah nothing. Its because both of us sitting in a chair and facing to the rides. And the man is in my right side but far from me. I just ignore it. But then suddenly i felt sting, pain on my arms. As i see it. Blood running through my arms. And i saw the man in black smiling with a gun in his hand. But i didn't hear the sound of a gun. I was looking at the man. Running so fast leaving the place. And heard yoongi shouted .

Yoongi: SHIT!!!! HE HAS A GUN WITH A SILENCER. FUCK. YOU OK?? FEAH LOOK AT ME

Feah: yoongi, don't panicked im fine.

I saw yoongi face is so red and he put his handkerchief on my hand where i was shoot by a gun... Then the people around us. watching us ..And yoongi call someone.

Yoongi: fuck man.!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time. Be strict on your security. My friend has been shot by a gun. Find that man. Before i kill u .

As he said that i saw him like . He was about to shied his tears. Its his security guard , the one he dial in the phone..

Feah: yoongi.. yoongi... Listen , calm down. That was just little pain i'm fine. Calm down OK???

He hug me like he don't want to stop hugging me. If ever i will have a big brother. I want a brother like yoongi. The care, he give me. Is so valuable. I just hug him too like he was my big brother.

GUYS THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.WHO DO U THINK THE MAN WHO SHOT FEAH? FIND OUT .

enjoy and continue reading