CHAPTER 23

Insert yoongi smile

"JINJA???"

THIRD PERSON POV

INSIDE JIMIN OFFICE  
THEY FINNISH THEIR SNACK AND START DISCUSSING ABOUT THE ISSUE BETWEEN THE FOUR OF THEM.

Jimin: now i want u to explain and tell us hyung why did u call rona "my rona"?? Was that supposed to mean Rona is your girlfriend?

As jimin as those question rona blush..

Caren: i think , with that blushing cheeks answer your question  babe.

Rona eyes become big
And namjoon shock also

Rona: wait wait ... U call sir jimin babe? Seriously? You guys is in a relationship?

Namjoon: tell us jimin. Whats your status really is?
Jimin: ok ok. I'll tell you the truth but make sure u will tell us the truth also.
Namjoon: yeah , I promise
Jimin: the truth is, caren and i is in a relationship it will be 3 days today

Rona: kyaaaahhhhh... Jinja??? (Shouted)

Because of rona excitement , she didn't control her voice

Namjoon: don't shout.
Rona: sorry heheheh i was just amazed

Caren: now tell us also the truth . Are u guys in a relationship?

As rona look on namjoon and namjoon look on rona . And then namjoon hold rona hands and said

Namjoon: yes , we are almost 4 weeks in a relationship.

Jimin: yah. Hyung, why didn't u tell us??
Caren: where did u say yes to namjoon??
Namjoon: ofcourse in a very nice place. In dreamland where our paradise is.

A sudden silent between the four of them and ..............

Caren: whaaaaaahahahhahahaha your crazy hahahhahhahahha such an imagination place .. dreamland? Hahaha thats a best joke hahaha.

While caren laugh so hard rona slap namjoon shoulder a little hard..

Namjoon: ouch darling. Its hurt.

Suddenly caren look on jimin,rona and namjoon with no laugh reaction or even smile.

Caren: thats not a joke??
Jimin: huh?? Ahh hahahahah ofcourse thats a joke.
Rona;: yeah hahahahahahaha
Namjoon: hehehehehehe

Caren:  u guys are so weird. Anyway lets go back to   work.

They just clean the table where they eat and go back o there department office.

(On the other side)

May ann POV

Im in the office now and its already lunch time. I will report in the office halfday only cause i was in the hospital for two days. After my parents saw me sleeping and they woke me up , yet i can't wake up. They decided to send me to the hospital and after two days  i woke up thanks to taehyung.  Well after that incident the day   when i received the hairclip is also the day on how jin been so rude to me. I just don't know how to face that rude man.
Well i have a plan. I will ignore him and don't talk to him , and just act like i don't see him if ever i saw him today
.  Ok may ann lets work now.

As i enter the  entrance of the company
I smile to those whom i know. Some are my co workmate in teller department . Im nearer to the door of the teller department, when i my eyes caught the man i love before with all my heart and hate him now. 
As i look at him and our eyes meet. I suddenly panic where to go and hide. Due to my panicking moment. I ran to enter the teller department i forgot to push the glass door and directly run through that fucking glass door. 😭😭 I bump in the glass door.

Gezzz my head. Arrg i just ignore the pain and get inside so i can start working.
But honestly, its so hurt.

Jin POV

Im about to go to the canteen area to buy my lunch. I haven't cook this morning for my lunch its because i woke up so late.

I was about to enter in the canteen when i saw the driver girl . And as our eyes meet , she suddenly panick i can see it. And she run into the glass door seriously? Shes so silly bumping herself through the glass door. After see that i just go to the canteen and buy my lunch. While eating my lunch in my office i can't stop smiling like an idiot remembering the clumsy girl.

Alright thats the UD for now.
Thanks for reading.