Somebody help me (Edited)

Stars POV

I woke up with birds chirping in my window, I felt rather groggily and yawned as I stretched. I turned around to face the birds on my window sill and smile "Thanks for basically being my alarm clock" I chuckled to myself, Then got up and went over to my study table to fetch a container of seeds I stored for them.

I took out the seeds and spread them on the window sill and they were pecking at them right away.

I sighed and looked outside my window, I examined that the plants are started to grow really fast nowadays. They're almost going to turn into flowers at this rate.

'Spring has started already' I thought as I smiled to myself 'Flowers are really something, they can falter pretty easily but they can grow strong as long as their neutered with precision..It kinda reminds me of why I came here. To grow stronger'

My smile quickly fell into a frown, To be stronger? I am failing at that miserably.

I looked up at the clock, It must be around 6:30-

7:30?!

My eyes widened as I quickly dashed out of my room..Crap! I am going to be late..! School starts at 8:00!

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR DAYDREAMING ABOUT FLOWERS! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT ANYWAY!?

I hurried to the bathroom and did my daily routine, But ten times faster.

I really need to stop daydreaming like an idiot! I thought as I put the zipper up of my blue dress.

It was my blue princess dress, I always wear it but people in school always tell me that I look like I am from the 1800's. I sighed and combed my blonde hair in a basic pony tail with a white ribbon.

I looked up at the mirror and smiled confidently

"You can do it, Star!" I said to myself, shouting out encouragement because myself esteem is down the rabbit hole, and plus I heard that this actually gives you a power up in the morning.

..that always makes me feel better ..I thought as I was climbing down the staircase, I looked at the dinner table and saw a note on it.

Oh. I thought,I rolled my eyes as I knew who the note was from.

I went over to the table and grabbed the note.

Good morning Star, it seems you ran out of food in the fridge. I suggest you go to the grocery, I went ahead and stocked it up, please check your fridge every now and then. I cannot always check on you
                                                                                                                                                                 -Mom

I glanced down at the note and clenched it tightly.

She always does this..Why can't she trust me? I thought sadly, I just want to talk to her..about a lot of things, but I am scared that she'll just not care or tell me to knock it off and stop being such a brat.

Well, no time to think now! It must be 7:45 already!

I grabbed my backpack and sprinted out of the door, I normally am punctual..what happened to me?! Argh darn all the training I did last night!

                                     After a few mins of running later...!

'I reached! Finally!' I thought as I was gasping for air, I took a second to breathe with my hands on my knees.