Eclipsa's chapter

Here with another chapter! Oh yeah and my book 'the bond between us' will be updated tomorrow! Stay tuned!
--------

Stars POV

"Sorry Marco I can't do that.."

"Why not.." Marco said disappointed..I sigh and turn back to him "Because there is no accurate spell to fix a broken bone the only accurate one is in..eclipsa's chapter.." I said turning my eyes away from him..Marco looked utterly confused "What's the spell?"

"Marco I told you! It's forbidden!" I said almost yelling..but Marco looked like he wasn't having it.."Show me"

"No"

"Show me"

"No"

"Show me"

"No"

"Please star..?"

He..he said my name..
No star don't do it! Don't fall for his misdeeds!

I slowly look up at him with pink dusted on my cheeks..his face looked pleading and flushed..

"I'll show you"
AHHHHHHH!?
STAR WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!

"YES!" Marco said pumping his right fist in the air..sigh..the things I do for you..I smile softly and took his hand and went to my room..I leave his Hand and search underneath my bed.."Aha found it!" I said grabbing a dusty old book..still dusty I see..

"Whoa..what's this?" Marco said slowly crawling up to me I giggle at his actions "This is My Magic instruction book..oh and I also want you to meet someone.."Who..and why haven't you told me all this" he looked at me with a bothered expression "Because I haven't got a chance to tell you..but I am doing it now.."

He folded his arms..
Judging me I see..

"Well anyway..say hi to glossy!" I said as a blue man popped up from the book.. Marco Made a disgusted face seeing him "he looks gross" he whispered to me..I rolled my eyes..

"So princess what do you need?"

"Eclipsa's chapter"

---
<3