"You're drunk Star!"

Mrs Diaz's POV

I saw them walk together hand in hand together..I started to tear up..He's growing up so fast..Starco is also becoming canon..good time to be alive..I thought wiping my tears and closing the door.

----
Marcos POV

We walk to the school..geez..I can't take her seriously with that necklace..and how she looks so good in i-AGGRRRHHH! I thought ruffling my hair in frustration.."Um..Marco..? You okay?" Star said putting a hand on my shoulder..I nervously chuckled "Y-yeah..don't worry..anyway we are here!" I said standing in front of our school and walked in..

We saw A lot of people crying..and a lot of people dancing.."What happened to all of them?" Star said pointing at the crying group.."Oh..maybe their date bunked them or somethin' "

"Oh..Is that fruit punch..? The one you talked about?" Star said grinning pointing at the fruit punch..you know she's just like a child sometimes.. I smiled at her actions "Yeah..it's the one! Do you want some?" I said chuckling a bit..star just shock her head "No it's alright I'll go by myself" she smiled and walked towards the fruit punch..sometimes..I don't get her...

"Hey Marco! Finally found you!"

"Oscar?" I said surprised.."Woah man..don't scare me like that..and you actually pulled your shit together and wore a suit..good for you" I said.."I blame my mom for this" Oscar said looking at his suit "And I also came to tell you about the fruit punch..janna mixed it with alcohol.."

Wait a minute..fruit punch..alcohol..

"STAR!" I yelled running towards the fruit punch section..and I saw star hiccuping..shit..too late..damn it Janna.."Hey ma-hic-co! Fruit punch tastes sssoooo weird hic!" Star said walking towards me.."Star..that was not fruit punch..it's alcohol..you're drunk..let's take you home.." I said grabbing her wrist..but she yanked it away

"I don't care if I am- hic- drunk..I really wanted to dance with you..so I am getting one.." Star said tracing her finger around my chest.."Star..you're drunk..this isn't you..!" I said shaking her by her shoulders.."B-but-hic..I am me.." She said confused..I face palmed "Star..we got to get you home.."

"No! One dance..or nothing-hic!" Star said folding her arms and pouting cutely..I blushed.."Fine but only one dance..then we are home Kay?"

"Kay!"