Deal

Marco's POV

I am just having lunch at a restaurant near the school with Janna and Oscar, We were talking about the dare Janna had given me yesterday.

"Well yeah, I haven't made any moves on her yet but I winked at her and she just ignored me" I simply said has I laid back on my chair.

"So..You haven't made any progress?" Janna questioned me, I glared at her "This dare isn't a big deal for me anyway" I muttered under my breath and took out my phone, Janna immediately stood up and snatched it from my hands

"HEY!" I yelled at her as got up from my seat and starting reaching out for my phone, She pushed me away though "You won't get this unless you make some moves, lover boy" She said waving the phone in front of my face.

I gritted my teeth "You persistent lil shit" I said as I tired to reach for my phone again but Oscar put a hand on my shoulder "Marco and Janna sit back down" He said as he looked at both of us.

I sighed "Fine fine" I said as I sat back down

Janna pouted at Oscar but sat down nonetheless

"Janna give him the phone back and apologize" Oscar said with a smile, Which made a chill run down my spine. That smile was murderous.

Janna rolled her eyes and placed the phone on the table, I quickly took it off the table and put it in my pocket.

"Good~ Now what do you do?" Oscar smiled wider and faced Janna, She huffed as she crossed her arms  "..I am sorry" She said quietly.

Wow, Janna the stubborn warrior is apologizing

I smirked and held a hand close to my ear "What was that? Didn't hear ya" I said playfully, She just looked away with red cheeks "Go to hell!"

My smirk turned into a smile "I forgive you, by the way" She turned back to look at me "You better" She stuck her tongue out to me.

Oscar laughed and turned to me "Now that's cleared, Marco are you really gonna do the dare? You don't have too"

I grinned cockily "Well, you're right I don't have too but a man keeps up his word" I said as I pointed to myself, Oscar chuckled "But you aren't going to take it seriously, isn't that right?" He questioned me.

"Wowza buddy, You know me really well" I said as I winked and stuck out my tongue at Janna, She just scoffed " A real man always

I was right now in the hallway finding her..goddamn where could she be! I checked everywhere! As I was walking I was greeted with sobs ,must be a girl.. I walked over to the sound and saw a girl sitting in the corner... wearing a blue princess dress sobbing her eyes out..her eyes were covered with her hands...is she..blondie...?

"Why?" She spoke was more tears came on her face..I still couldn't see her eyes her hands were still covering them

"Why what blondie..?" I said curiously..her hands were removed from her eyes..now I could see beautiful crystal blue but her eyes were lifeless and dull she had dark circles under her eyes..we're fully red from crying and were still in tears.....I don't like this..I don't like why she's like this...WHY DO I HAVE THESE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER YET!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said...her voice it sounded like an Angel...but it was still...broken..just like she was..

I placed a hand on her shoulder and looked at her in the eyes..

"What's wrong.." I said without thinking..WHAT AM I DOING! WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS! Her eyes widened and she took a step back "Stop this, I don't even know you.." She sounded baffled..

"Well excuse me! I WAS TRYING TO HELP!" I said yelling at the blondie..would a stranger help you in this state...no! They would just walk away!

"I don't want your help" she said as she as going..she ain't going that easy I grabbed her hand and in shock she said "HEY LET ME GO!" I shut her up with my hand but she still kept swarming in my arms..I kept my grip on her until she calmed down

As she calmed down I release my hand on her mouth but didn't let go of her tiny structure "listen.." I Whispered in her ear "I am not doing this for you..I am doing this for me.." I looked at her and studied all her features...she looks confused and somewhat disgusted

"Why?! And who are you! " she said trying to get out of my grasp but I was to strong for her...geez this girl was demanding..and I have to make her fall in love with me

"Marco Diaz" I simply answer

"Okay..and why are you doing this.." She said in a posh manner " Will you see...my shit Fri-

"MR DIAZ LANGUAGE!" She said..damn she is already starting to get on my nerves "BLONDIE  DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR WHAT!" I yelled at her my grip slightly tightened on her "Ow.." She winced in pain...I suddenly felt guilty so I let go of her gently "I am..sorry.." I said as I looked at her hand it was slightly red...Why does she make me feel guilty...why her?

"Anyway..blondie I want to make a deal with you.."

........