13-The New Information

Recap: "I'll move in with you."

"Really?" Harry asks, pulling Louis' back from his chest a bit so he can get a full view of the boy's unidentified truth.

"Yeah. I've already got permission from Luke." Louis smiles.

Harry raises an eyebrow. "Luke?"

"My brother Luke, you fool." Louis laughs.

"I hope you enjoy this name calling for right now because it won't be happening for long." Harry smiles at him. "So when do you think would be a good time to move in? It'd have to be on a Monday."

"I'm okay with next Monday if you are. I mean, it's only Thursday so we'd have a few days to prepare or some sh*t like that."

Harry lays a hand on his thigh as a warning for his cursing. Louis' breath hitches as he realizes his mistake. He smiles hopefully at Harry. Harry sighs before answering the boy's thoughts.

"Just don't let it happen again. I know you've had a rough morning and all so I won't punish you okay?" Harry rubs his hand up and down Louis' thigh.

Louis nods thankfully. "Thank you Mr. Styles."

Louis wants to lean in for a hug, but he still knows that Harry does not like him in the way that Louis does, and he doesn't want to make anything more awkward than it already is.

Harry smiles and shakes his head at him.

"Lunch should be ending soon." Harry comments.

Louis whines and pouts. "I don't want to go to my third hour."

"Louis, I'm your third hour." Harry laughs.

"Yeah, but we aren't alone in there."

"Oh hush. You'll be fine."

Louis pouts and crosses his arms. "So Monday?" He asks.

"How can I deny someone when they look so small and innocent on my lap?"

"You can't."

"Well, then Monday it is."

Louis smiles and tries not to freak out, even though he is internally jumping up and down. Though he already knew he was moving​ in, there's always that one hint of doubt saying he won't.

"Okay." Louis says quietly.

Harry lays his hands down, to hit his own thighs as a sign of ending, but forgets that Louis' thighs are in the way of his own. He ends up slapping Louis' thighs and he whimpers.

"I'm sorry." Harry says, standing Louis' up from his lap and holding back a laugh.

Louis pouts for the third time, and looks up at the man who has a slight cheeky grin in his face.

"It's not funny!" Louis whines.

"It is a little bit." Harry frees a small laugh.

"My thighs hurt." Louis whimpers, rubbing his own thighs.

"It's not the first time love, you'll get over it."