26-The End

"He will no longer teach at Cheshire High."

The man then dismisses everyone with a nod of his head, and the judge pounds his mallet.

"Harry Styles, you will no longer teach at Cheshire High, but this does not revoke your teaching rights all together, though I do believe it may be quite hard to find a teaching job with your new record. Court dismissed." The sound of the mallet hitting the wooden plate rings through the silent court room and people shuffle out.

Harry's lawyer turns to him, discussing something out of hearing distance of Louis, but he figures they are talking about the payment arrangement. Louis walks up to the two, and the lawyer tips his hat at Louis before dismissing his and Harry's discussion and leaving.

Louis looks up at Harry, waiting for the man to say or do something before he makes the first move. Harry reaches forward and pulls Louis into his arms. Louis is startled by the sudden action, but embraces it as it comes.

"Lou, I've missed you so much." Harry whispers.

"I've been here this whole time." Louis sighs into the man's chest.

"Yes, but now you're mine for real. Meaning I can take you home with me without the fear of being caught by anyone. We're free to be ourselves now Lou, and have any relationship we prefer to have."

"Is there even a name to the relationship we have?" Louis asks, pulling away from Harry and looking up at him.

"We don't need a name to our relationship, I don't care what other people think we are, my love."

Louis smiles at the nickname and nods his head. Niall walks over to the 'couple' and has an excited look in his eyes.

"Mr. Styles! I'm happy for you. I mean, it's terrible you lost your job and all, but you got the most perfect boy after all of this."

Harry smiles and looks down to the boy in statement, before answering Niall with, "yeah. I did, didn't I?"

Niall gives a dopey smile to the couple staring lovingly at each other.

"So I'm guessing you're not coming home with me, right Lou?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis waves him off without taking a second glance at Niall.

Harry's hand glides down Louis' side, slowly reaching his thigh. Louis shivers at the touch, closing his eyes and willing himself not to moan in front of his best friend or anyone to happens to be watching. He feels himself starting to let the pleasure take over before pain erupts in his inner thigh with a sharp pinch from Harry's long fingers.

Louis gasps, opening his eyes and looking up at the man with a confused expression.

"Niall brought you here and I'm guessing you stayed with him while I was here, am I correct?"

Louis tilts his head down in shame.

"Yes." Louis turns to Niall, embarrassed that his best friend has been exposed to this. "Sorry Ni, ehm, yeah. I'm going home with Harry."

His cheeks flush pink as he walks toward Niall, hugging him tight and whispering, "Thank you for everything. I love you as a brother, and as a friend I hope I'll never lose. Thanks for putting up with my mopey ass." He laughs a little at the end before giving one last squeeze and letting go.