21-Trouble

Recap: "Luke has been in an accident."

When Louis was little, his dad would beat him every day since he came out as gay at the age of 9. He knew he liked boys, and girls didn't interest him. His dad was a homophobic jerk who didn't care about what Louis wanted. No son of his would be raised to be a 'fag' and he would change that by not supporting his decision.

Every time Louis did something that seemed just the least bit 'gay', he was beaten furiously by his father. Louis had no escape, because his mother was too frightened to do anything. It was an emotional abusive relationship that she couldn't leave.

She did leave one day though. The day she left the earth, and flew to be with the angels. Louis thought that nothing would hurt as bad as losing her, the woman who supported him secretly, and bandaged his bruises.

He was wrong. Losing Luke has to be the worst pain he will ever experience in his entire life.

The man who took Louis from his father at only the age of 17, dropped out of school so he could focus on work and Louis, and was there for Louis since the age of 13.

"You're lying. Don't f*cking joke like that you idiot. What the hell is wrong with you? Take me to Luke. Now!" Louis cries the last part, screaming every word at Ashton with venom.

"Lou, I'm sorry-"

Louis cries, hard. He sobs so hard and gives himself a headache the moment he starts screaming Luke's name. He bangs his tiny fists on the dashboard of Ashton's car and when he loses all strength, he collapses. He wears himself out so hard that he passes out.

Ashton panics. What is he supposed to do? He can't take Louis home like this, especially to Luke's home. He can't take Louis to his house, because he'll wake up confused and worried. He can't drive with a boy in the passengers seat, knocked out.

Ashton cries out of frustration, tears falling from his fast quickly and running, making his face wet. He doesn't know Louis enough to take him in anyways. He knows his sassy side and his personality, but Ashton doesn't know everything Louis has went through. Nobody does now.

Can he call the police? An ambulance? Ashton can't afford that. Can he wake the boy up? Does he have time to go get Harry?

No, Harry would make this much worse.

His prayers go unanswered for at least 5 more minutes before he decides to call the police. Even if they don't send anyone out, they can tell him what to do.

"H-hello?"

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My, uhm- my boyfriend's brother has just passed out in my car. I don't know what to do. He-he was crying and screaming so hard he passed out."

"First, check for a pulse then make sure he is laying down rather than in an upright position." The lady says in a monotone voice. She must be trained not to sound worried.

Ashton looks over at Louis is laying his head on his knees, where he collapsed.

"I-I've got to put you on speaker so I can move him." Ashton speaks shakily.

The lady gives a simple 'okay' and Ashton puts his phone on speaker and sets it on the dashboard. He pushes the seat so it lays back and lifts Louis to lay him down. He feels for a pulse and finds one, beating in a pace as if trying to slow down.