Chapter 5: The Beach

I was asleep and my pillow isn't as soft as usual. I fluttered my eyes open and saw my head on a chest and arms around what I looked to find was Jace. He was lookind down at me smirking. Why? Cause right now my head is laying on Jace's bare chest and I was practically snuggled up on it but judging by his arms around my hips I don't think he minds.

I smiled slyly and got up and not thinking and ended up sitting on his manhood and when I went to move off he grabbed my legs and put them on each side of his hips so I was now straddling him while he was leaning on the headboard of my bed.

He yawned and stretched his arms over his head and when his arms came down it fell to my hips and I laughed. "Jace do you use that move on all girls cause come on now that was lame" I said laughing as he glared at me than suddenly a smirk evolved on his face.

"Show me what you got than Evans" he stated and I smirked. Over the years I've had experience on how to win guys over with my touch. I picked up a few things or two hanging around a lot of slutty cheerleaders from different schools.

I put my arms out and placed my hands on his chest and curved my hands so my nails touched his skin lightly and slowly trailed it down his stomach that causes him to close his eyes a bit. Then I grabbed his waists then let out my grip as I lightly trailed my hands up his side and to his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face forward towards mine and I brushed my lips against his than bit his bottom lip and tugged it down a little.

He fluttered his eyes open and stared down at my seductive innocent face. I leaned forward as he closed his eyes expecting a mind blowing kiss. When our lips were starting to touch eachother I pulled back and stood infront of him crossing my arms with a smug look on my face.

He suddenly snapped his eyes open and he looked flustered. I just laughed at his expression as his face became a little tinted pink. He muttered something under his breath. I sat back down in split (straddle) and pulled him by his collar and pulled him close.

"Jace baby don't ever underestimate me" I stated squishing his cheeks in one hand shaking his head side to side. He removed my hand from his face and pulled me down to lay on him my back to his chest.

"Okay I admit it you got moves.." he stated sighing and I smiled. "Did you just realised that or did you look down at the front your pants to notice" I stated smirking. I turned to face him to see him smirking. "That seems to happen alot lately when I'm around with you..." he says trailing off and I laughed.

I turned my full body to him and stared down at him with a serious expression. He seemed confused by the sudden change of mood. "Jace I have a serious question to ask you that can change our friendship forever..." I stated sternly. He looked taken back than worried. "What is it Brook" he asked his voice a little shaky and it took a whole lot not to start laughing. Instead I just gulped to make it seem more believable like I'm about to spill a secret.

"Jace..." I started with a fake shaky voice. He looked even more nervous. "Do you think my butt looks too big in these shorts" I asked with a serious face. He looks at me for a while with his mouth wide open. His face turns serious and he stands up and so did I. He stepped infront of me and grabbed my ass! I was to be honest shocked and was speechless.

His hands were firmly cupping my ass and then he started moving it around. He had a thinking face on. Than he turned me around and scanned my body till his eyes met my ass and he let out a whistle. He licked his lips and bit them staring at my butt with hungry eyes.

He than stepped forward till his back was pressed against mine and whipered in my ear "Nope just right" in a low husky voice causing me to blush.

He walked infront of me and squat down so we were at eye level and grabbed my face like I did with him and squshed my cheeks in so my lips we were puckered out and shook my head.