Chapter 4: Sisters and Jace

.

Pic of Jace on the side>>>>

-

Ahh Cheerleading the best place to piss Missy off by becoming head cheerleader...

Soo I'm in the school's gym waiting to receive answers on who made it on the team or not. Missy, Nicki, Katie, Persia, Bridgette, and Carly are here too and we all tryedout. Missy did fantastic on her routine but I did mine perfectly.

And you wanna know how? I watched the video of Missy's routine and I tweaked it to make it mine and I aced all her flaws in her routine so mine was better than hers.

The point of that was because her audition routine was captain material so if my routine was better than hers I would get captain and piss her off.

She has been extra bitchy during the try outs criticising everyone's routine including the girls. She's been bitching at Persia about her routine because it was almost as good as hers.

After my performance her mouth dropped to the ground. She looked really pissed and her face was red and she was clutching her hands so tight it was paper white and but she didn't say anything because there's nothing she could say.

So all of us are in booty shorts and tight tops so it could show alot of cleavage which looked really slutty and was uncomfortable but everyone here are girls so whatever I guess.

Anyways after my routine everyone clapped and complimented on my routine except Missy. The coach's voice interrupted my thinking.

"Okay so the people on the squad are..." She started down the list mentioned the girls names much to their satisfaction and they all squealed and cheered but they didn't say my name yet.

"And our team captain and head cheerleader for this year is Brooke Evans" she stayed and everyone cheered and I smiled and said thanks. A bitch's scream interrupted the hugs and complements.

"WHAT?! I'M ALWAYS CAPTAIN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH?!?" Screamed Missy at the coach her face as red as a tomato.

"Calm down Prescott! Her routine was better so therefore she is captain deal with it I make the rules around here not you" Coach Mason stated and I agreed with her, Missy needs to just deal with it.

"FINE LET'S LET THE CROWD DECIDE!" Missy screamed and Coach Mason smirked. "Fine then, Who votes for Missy!" Coach Mason qsaid to the crowd and nobody raised their hands and I smiled in satisfaction.

"All in favor of Brooke Evans!" She shouted and everybody raised their hands. "It's Settled then Ms.Prescott" Coach stated.

Missy was turning violet and was shaking violently I could've sworn steam was coming out of her ears. She screamed like a banshee while getting her stuff and bursting out of the doors all while the girls and I laughed our asses off.

Everyone congratulated me and me and my girls had a group hug and of course Bridgette snapped a pic which made us laugh.

I said goodbye to the girls and left and everyone watched us strut off with me in lead. That's one thing I've learned about being a CCPS girl. All eyes are always on us.

-

..............

-

At home when I reached the door I pulled up the neck of my shirt because you can start seeing the edge of my bra. I opened the door and my mouth fell to the ground when I saw who was standing there.