Chapter 8: Modeling Day

.

Pic of Bridgette on the side>>>>>

It's the afternoon right now and Jace and I are in a limo riding in the back seats going to the modeling building hedown town. "So tell me again why they give you a lino ride just for middling for a magazine, especially a pink one?" Jace asked looking around inside.

"Well I guess it's meant for V.I.Ps only, you shouldn't be here" I stated smirking. "Who supposed to be that hot sexy guy you walk into the room with?" he asked rolling his sleeves up showing off his muscles. "Hmm I don't know I can't find him anywhere here" I stated looking around as if searching for something.

I look at him and saw him fake glaring at me. "Oh would you look at that I did find him" I stated with amazement in my voice. "I know, it's about time you saw it was me-" he started but I cut him off. "Tim the driver!" I screamed out in fake joy. It was dead quiet then we both burst out laughing.

Soon we reached the building and hopped out of the pink limo. I turned to Jace with a serious face. "Act cool" I stated as we walked into the lobby. "Common now babe I am the captain of cool" he said throwing a wink and walking past me after plucking his collar.

The thing is he was walking backwards and right when he turned around bumping into a lady in a suite and ended up spilling her coffee on her. He gave an innocent face and said oops while I was standing behind him trying not to laugh.

The lady gave him a cynical glare and walked off. "I'm really sorry I slipped the coffee but a little bit of bleach could take it right out! But look at the bright side it brings out the color of your brown hair and eyes" Jace shouted as the lady walks away.

I came up behind Jace and patted his shoulder. "Real Smooth" I said and laughed as he glared. I walked to the elavator and Jace ran in right when it was going to close.

We reached upstairs and the whole floor was for modeling. People walking in beautiful dresses and guys walking in tuxedos or suite and ties. Jace was looking all around and I grabbed his hand and dragged him to ask a person where we are supposed to go.

I went up to a lady with brown/auburn hair and tapped her shoulder. The lady turned around and when she saw us she gave a bright smile. "Brooke! You made it!" the lady stated giving me a big welcome bug and I hugged back. "Well you might not know me but my name is Faviana Taylor~(Julia Roberts) and I'll show you to the dressing rooms. "Thank you" I stated and when she took one step she turned back around.

"And who's this young- oh wait Jace Carter nice to meet you" she stated shaking his hand. His family is just like mine filthy rich and our parents works together. "Hello Mrs.Taylor nice to meet you" he stated like a gentleman. "Will you be modeling also" she asked and he shook is head. "No, just supporting my girl here" he stated wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

She had a look of disappointment in here face. "Oh okay umm, you can wait by the dressing room" she said and showed me to the girls dressing room. She opened the door and showed me inside.

She went out and came back in with clothes. "These will be the clothes you'll be wearing" she said setting the clothes on my chair. "When you're done just come out and meet the photographer Phil" she said then gave a polite wave and left the room.

While I was about to change there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw my bestie Jessica Taylor~(Selena Gomez). "Jessica!!" I screamed opening my arms. "Brookie!!" she screamed and ran into my arms while squeeling. I pulled her in and closed the door.

"What the hell are you doing here" I stated in happy voice. She and I were the Top Dogs in my last school West Coast High. Since I left guess she's ruling the school solo now.