Chapter 9: Magazine Say What?!

Pic of Tatiana on the side>>>>>>>

-

Today is Monday and I decided to wear something different. I wore my favorite superman top with a superman sign in the middle and the right shoulder sleeve sagging. I wore my black skinny jeans, black heels and bracelets.

I then went back to my bathroom and braided two braids going down my head and over my shoulder, put on some makeup and wore my geeky glasses and added my gold hooped earrings with the three spikes coming from them.

When I went to leave the bathroom I bumped into Jace. "Umm...Sorry" I stated trying to get away as quick as possible. After last night when he kissed me it's been really awkward. Last night we even slept on the way opposite sides of the bed away from eachother and I barely got any sleep from thinking too much.

Before I could get out the door Jace pushed me back in and closed the bathroom floor. I huffed out in frustration and crossed my arms over my chest. "Let me go Jace" I stated glaring at him. "No we need to talk about the ki-" He started but interrupted him by making a beeline to the door trying to open it.

Before I could open the door Jace wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me away from the door. "Let Me Go Jace!!" I screamed struggling in his grip. "No we need to to talk about last night!" He stated. "Please Brooke stop ignoring me, I need you" he said softly and his voice cracking in the end causing me to freeze.

I sighed and turned around and was greeted by Jace's sad face."Okay! How about we just go back to the way things were before" I said and by Jace's expression I could tell he was more okay with my proposal.

He gave me a quick hug and said "thank you" then shoved me out of the bathroom and shut the door in my face! "RUDE!!" I screamed into the the door and I could hear Jace laughing on the other side.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast and Jace later joined me and we were later off to school. In the car I got a good look at Jace. "Why so tired Jace?" I asked. "Well if you have to know, last night I didn't have a special someone in my arms and two... Missy keeps texting me asking for us to get back together" he said bluntly. I straightened my posture and faced the front window of the car.

"Are you" I asked my voice slightly cracking. He looked at me and looked into my eyes. "No" he said smiling. When he turned back to the road I released a breath I didn't realise I was holding and soon enough we reached school.

.................................

Right now I'm in science texting Persia and Carly pretty much. Don't judge because I already know all the stuff the teacher is teaching so why learn it again. This is the only class I don't have with the girls beacuse I got changed out of regular science with the girls to advanced with Jace. My texting was interrupted by the teacher Mrs.Sanchez, speaking.

"Okay class today we will be starting a new science project and will be partnering up" she started and some people cheered because we were partnering up. "Teacher's choice" she added making everyone groan. She then started going down a list a names that she picked to be partners.

"Brenda and Peter, Bryan and Alyssa, Tom and Marissa..." She started and I dozed off until I heard my name. "Brooke and Tatiana.." she said causing the room to be quiet. The reason for that is me a CCPS girl got paired up with, Tatiana the know to be reckless rule breaker, popular bad girl. Who the hell knows what will happed beacuse we're complete opposites.

I turned around towards the back of the class to see her glaring at me, I gave her a pointed look and rolled my eyes and contintued to hear Ms.Sanchez continued going down the list of names.