Chapter 10: Noah

.

Pic of Noah on The Side >>>>>>>>>>>

-

Noah? Noah! WTF Is He Doing Here?! I was literally frozen in my spot staring at him. Noah...used to have this wild crush on me and one day asked me out. I rejected him because I liked Jace and let's just say he wasn't to happy about that at all.

Jace found out that he asked me out and started hating Noah and Noah hated Jace because that's the reason I rejected him but before all that stuff happened we were all best friends.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" he said smirking causing me to snap out of my daze.

"What are you doing here Noah" I said in a hard voice and an icy glare. He turned to me and we locked gazes causing me to stop breathing.

See when he asked me out before I didn't have any feelings towards him at all but when Jace started dating Missy, Noah and I got a whole lot closer and I kinda fell for him I guess. Those eyes that he's staring at me with right now, is the eyes that he used to stare into my own 4 years ago and told me he was in love with me. Crazy right?

"Brooke..." He sighed out in a whisper. "Hello! DipShit! You never told us what you're doing here" Jace spat while glaring at his brother causing me to snap out of my daze for the second time. I put my glare back on remembering not to soften towards him.

You're probably wondering if I had feelings for him before, why I'm glaring at him now. Well that's because when he told me he loved me, two weeks later my parents told me we were moving and when I told Noah he told me to screw myself. He left me crying my heart out.

"Well... I was kicked out of the school back in Denver and got into some trouble with the law so mom thought it was a good idea to send me to live with you. I went to Alex's house and he told me I could find you here and here I am, in this livingroom with you guys-" he started but was cut off by Jace.

"You could've called you know" Jace said raising his eyebrows, his voice filled with attitude. "Can't we discuss this in the morning. Now, can one of show me to my room?" He said groaning and stomping his feet like a kid who wants candy making me giggle a little.

"Oh No! There's no way you are staying here!" Jace stated shaking his head. "Why because you think I'm going to steal Brooke here from you again" he said making me gasp from shock that he'd actually say that.

Jace was turning so red and if you look closely you could probably see the smoke coming from his ears. "J-Jace" I said scared at what he might do. Out of nowhere Jace tackles him to the floor and when he pulled his arm back to give him a punch in the face, I shoved him off.

"Why didn't you let me punch him!" Jace whined standing back up. "Because if you did, you and the couch would become the best of friends tonight and we wouldn't want that now would we" I said pinching his cheek and shaking his head as he blushed a little causing me to smirk.

He grabbed my hands and put them up next to my face and leaned his face down to mine so our noses were touching making my eyes flutter closed. "Still you should've let me sock him" he whispered pulling away giving me a wink and walking into the kitchen. I forgot Noah was still there.

I walked passed Noah purposely bumping his shoulder shoving him back a little. "Oh okay! Eveyone is beating on poor Noah who just wants a place to stay! What's next? Are you guys going to come out with bats and beat on me like a Pinata!!" He yelled causing me to drop on the floor laughing my lungs out. I could even hear Jace laughing his ass off from the kitchen.