Chapter 12: Love?

.

It was morning time and I'm in bed with Jace and I have a massive headache and I don't know why. I woke up with a groan and sat up from Jace and sat up on his stomach.

Not only does my head hurt massively on top of that, the left side of my stomach was burning.

I heard Jace groan from underneath and tried to move but I held him down because if he moved I would fall off. He was staring at me wide eyed not even blinking.

"What?" I asked confused. "Look down" he stated. I looked down and saw what he was looking at.

I was only in my red bra and underwear! I let out a squeal and hopped off of Jace in a flash and ran into the bathroom but when I looked into the mirror there was more than just me in a bra and underwear.

There on the left side of my stomach...was a tattoo. A Freaking Tattoo! And that wasn't the worst part. It was a tattoo of Jace's full name.

It was on the face of my stomach to the left where everyone could see it if I wore my usual short crop top or a simple bikini. It said 'Jace Liam Carter' starting from underneath my bra and went down vertically to the edge of my underwear in black letters.

On top of it, it had a crooked prince crown on top of the J' with pink and blue hearts and shooting stars around it. It may look really cute and totally adorable but this is insane!

"Brooke calm down! It's just a tattoo chill out" he said reaching to grab my hand but I pulled my hand away before he could grab it.

"Chill out? It's just a tattooo! Jace it's a tattoo of your name! What if I want to date a guy and get married and then he finally sees the tauttoo not to mention a tattoo of another guys name and decides to leave me! This is permanent!" I screamed out exasperated.

He finally got a hold of my hands and pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head. "First of all you need to breathe, and second of all what kind of guy wouldn't marry a girl because she has a tattoo of another guys name?" He asked.

"A normal guy?" I said in a form of a question. "No an asshole would leave a girl if she had a tattoo of another guy's name because if that guy truly loved you he wouldn't leave you just because of a tattoo" he said very wisely while letting go of my hands.

"And plus it's not half bad of a tattoo, it's really cute actually" he said honestly.

I looked up at his face and saw he had two blue studs around his rightest eyebrow. "What's that?" I asked pointing to his newly pierced eyebrow.

"An eyebrow piercing" he stated "Huh, who knew a piercing in your face would make you look sexy" I said unaware of the words that slipped from my mouth.

"I look sexy?" He said wiggling both his eyebrows. "I would say no but then I'd be lying" I admitted causing him to smirk. "Well since I'm so sexy do you think you'd marry me one day?" He asked in a deep voice that guys use to get girls.

"Of course I'm probably going to eventually marry you one day, one way or another. Either we fall in love with eachother or we get arranged into it for our parents companies and even if we did get arranged into it I would be glad it was you and not a random stranger" I said while brushing my hair.

"You are totally right but I'd rather we fall in love instead of an arranged marriage" he said while wrapping an arm around my stomach from behind me making me remember something.

"Where's your tattoo because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that got one" I said putting my brush down and turning towards him. He smiled and turned around and on the left side of his back was the tattoo.