Chapter 6: Breakups and Entertainment

Pic of Missy on The Side >>>>>>>>>>>>

-

. . . . .

Ugh! Did it have to be a school day today! I have a massive headache from drinking to much but oh well! I got up and saw everyone asleep in there partners arm. I turned my head and saw Jace and his arms around my waists. I shook him to wake him up. He groaned and held my waists tighter. I turned in his arms and started poking him everywhere causing him to squirm.

Finally he cracked his eyes open. "What?" He said in a husky morning voice. I grabbed his arms and pulled him up and went to grab some air horns. I passed him one and his eyes lit with mischief. We walked back into the livingroom where everyone was sleeping.

Jace went up from behind me and wrapped his arm on my stomach and I put my arm on his and we raised our arms in the air and we both blew the air horns. Everyone in the room jolted away while the girls screamed causing me to laugh.

Jace and I literally burst out laughing! This was just too funny. Our laughing died down by some of the glares we were receiving. "Hey you all should be happy that I didn't slap you in the face with Whip cream to wake you guys up...Soo who wants breakfast?" I asked and that seemed to light up their moods.

After getting ready as in hair, makeup, clothes and I gave the guys spare clothes we all sat down and ate breakfast one of the houses maid made. We thanked her for the awesome breakfast which was pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage and syrup...lots and lots of syrup

I let them drive two of my cars so they could use and Jace and I hopped in a random but cute car. We all arrived together and parked in the front of the school. We all hopped out together and walked into the building with everyones eyes on us. The girls and I were all wearing pale pink tops, black skirts, and white heels. Did I mention some how Jace and I were walking in lead.

We were pulled to a stop when Missy somehow was in front of us glaring at us. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN! AND YOU...YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH BOYFRIEND I HAVE EVER TO LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE FOR A WHOLE DAMN DAY!!" she screamed turning to Jace. Right now everyone was watching and everyone was dead silent.

"SELFISH! YOU TREAT EVERYONE LIKE CRAP AND TREAT YOUR FRIENDS LIKE LAP DOGS! AND WHEN I WAS HOME SICK AND DEPRESSED FOR A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK YOU NEVER CAME BY TO SEE ME ONCE! SO YOU HAVE ONE HELL OF A NERVE TO CALL ME SELFISH!!" Jace screamed in her face.

"Baby I-" she started grabbing his hand and he slapped her away. "We are through, I'm done with you! Good bye!" He stated walking away and the guys went with him and the girls went with their boyfriends. Missy turned to Jace's back. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! I'M MISSY PRESCOTT!!!" She yelled. "I'M JACE CARTER AND I JUST DUMPED YOU!" he yelled not turning to her he stated sticking up both his middle fingers at her.

Whispers were buzzing through the hallways about the 'it' couple breaking up. She screamed of frustration and stomped down the other hallway like a three year old who got punished. As she was walking she shoved a girl in the process causing her stuff to fall everywhere.

I went to the girl and helped pick up her stuff then went to Jace and saw they were still walking down the hall. I went up to Jace and gave him a hug and he chuckled then wrapped her arms around me.

"Brookie I'm not a heartbroken wimp I just made it very dramatic soo It didn't seem like I wasn't planning it all along" he said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Baby I hugged you so it would like I actually cared about you" I said in a baby voice while pouting. "You know you love me" he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder giving me a cute lopsided grin. "Keep dreaming" I stated smiling. I turned to guys and saw all of them staring. Than all of a sudden Katelyn's face lit up like an idea stricken her.