Chapter 17: Missy

.

Missy's POV

Brooklyn Stacy Evans.

How can one blonde headed bimbo come into my world and take over everything as if she owns it.

My friends, my boyfriend, my popularity, and most of all the little respect my parents had towards me...Gone.

And it only took the bitch a week to do so. A Week!

Only seven fucking days to ruin my whole life...

Now she's on vacation with my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend which is a really dumb idea on her behalf because while she's over there I'm here making plans to take my throne back.

See I wouldn't mind if the bitch came and took over last year or the year before but this year is an absolute no because I have to be crowned prom Queen...have to.

I have to prove to my family that I'm not just a dumb looser blonde wannabe whore, and yes my family has called me that several times in the past.

But ever since I became mega popular in high school I've been getting more respect.

Not enough respect to the point where my parents at least pretend to like me but just enough respect for them not to kick me out the moment I step foot into the same room as them.

Right now I'm about to confront the girls with my five new replacement barbie dolls who are going to help me take over the throne again.

Brianna, Paisley, Cynthia, Kara, and Natalia.

These girls used on be one of my CCPS girls at different times before their popularity status dropped and were kicked out of the group but one thing I know about these girls are they were the ones with the most baddest additude which is exactly what I need to put Persia, Nicki, Bridgette, Carly, and Katie in their rightful places which is under me, not above.

Me and my girls walked up to the 'CCPS' table with some people all around the cafeteria looking, probably waiting for me to start an obnoxious scene but not today, at least not from me.

"Hey girls" I said to everyone at the table with a sickly sweet voice. The guys and Tatiana weren't at the table at the moment.

They all glared at me but a look of confusion grew when they saw the other girls.

They're probably thinking "The bitch still has friends even though we took her down?!"

I almost laughed at my own thought.

"Ew" Nicki said looking straight at me.

"These wannabes used to be your friends? They look like they crawled straight of a dumbster" Paisley said causing the girls mouthes to drop.

Paisley looked like a sweet church going girl and judging by what she just said, looks can be deceiving.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Kara asked Katie talking about her untouched cupcake.

Before Katie could reply Kara grabbed the chocolate cupcake and took a bite of it shocking all of the girls.

"Mmm, this is delicious...here try some" Kara stated before shoving the cupcake onto Katie mouth making sure to smear it before letting go.

Me and my girls started laughing as Katie face turned bright red.

I didn't notice before but we had the whole cafeterias attention by now.

In a matter of seconds Persia had a tight grip on Kara's hair while screaming out a long string of profanities.

The other traitors or in other words "Brooke's Bitches" got in my girl's faces trying to be intimidating but I know my girls could take on each one of them with only one hand so I wasn't scared at all.