Chapter 13: Pink Surprises

.

-

.

"I'm telling you Jace, Bridgette didn't do this!" I almost shouted. Right now me, and Jace and the gang are sitting at our lunch table arguing over whether Bridgette dyed Jace's hair pink or not.

This noting Jace woke up early and took a shower and after he washed his hair, his hair turned a bright pink cotton candy color and now he's stuck wearing a beanie for the whole day. He claims that it was Bridgette but I don't think she would do this.

"Oh Come On! You brought her over yesterday to the house without me there giving her perfect access to put pink dye in my hair, and plus you said so yourself that when you let her use the bathroom that she took a long time in their!" Jace snapped back at me.

"I know that this may look bad towards Bridgette but I don't think Bridgette would pull this prank and even if she did, why would she do it to you" Persia stated helping defend Bridgette.

"But-" Jace said about to start talking when Spencer and Tatiana came to our table. "Hey guys" I said greeting them along with the rest of the table as they took a seat that I added to the table.

I got and decorated some cool silver chairs just like I got te rest of the guys. "Hey what were you guys talking about?" Tatiana said stealing one of my French fries. "Well Jace thinks Bridgette dyed his hair pink yesterday and I said I didn't believe him" I said eating a French fry.

"Oh she did. When you brought us to your house she had pink hair dye in her hand" Tatiana said causing me to choke on my fry.

"Why Didn't You Say Anything!" Jace and I exclaimed at the same time. "Sorry-" Tatiana started saying but was interrupted when Bridgette came up to our table. "Hey Guys-" she started saying when Jace cut her off immediately.

"What The Fuck Is Your Problem!" Jace yelled at Bridgette while standing up from his spot next to me.

"What The Hell Are You Talking About!" Bridgette screamed back like a little angry mouse. Bridgette's voice is a little on the squeaky side so that's why I am comparing her to an angry mouse who just lost her cheese.

"You Know Damn Well What I'm Talking About You Bitch You Dyed My-" Jace started screaming at her but stopped midway through his sentence when he noticed half more than half the cafeteria was listening.

I pulled him down back into his seat and gave him a hard glare. "If you're going to argue you might want to lower your voice if you don't want the news about your pretty pink hair to be going around the school" I told him.

Bridgette on the other hand slammed her lunch trey onto the table with a smirk on her face. "I don't know what you're talking about" Bridgette said innocently twirling her blonde hair around her finger.

"You dyed my hair pink you bitch" sneered Jace. "Take it down a notch will you" I whispered to Jace while secretly rubbing his leg under the table which immediately called him down.

"Okay that I did" Bridgette said eating her burger. "WHyy" Jace was started screaming but his voice level dropped when my hand moved up higher up his leg. "Sorry if I wanted to have some fun after I've just went through a bad breakup" she said starting to fan her face as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Oh boo hoo! Cry to someone who gives a shit" Jace sneered back casuing Bridgette and I to gasp rather loudly. A tear finally made it's way down her cheek and she got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

I glared at Jace and when I went to go after her Jace wrapped his arms around my waists not allowing me to move. "You might want to see this first before you go after her" Jace sang into my left ear.