Chapter 15: Vacation (part 1)

.

So Jace and I flew there to Australia on a private jet, yes he got us a private jet and now we're in the beautiful hotel room.

We arrived at night time and we just got into our room. Our room was quite big which was more than fine with me.

The walls were white and the bed sheets were scarlet red and the pillow cases were black. There are two night stands on each side of the king sized bed with red lamps with white shades on each. Overall the room was quite gorgeous.

"You like it?" Jace said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I love it" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"You haven't even seen the good parts yet" he said taking his arm off my shoulder and interlacing his hand into mine. He gave me an assuring smile and pulled me into the bathroom and I was shocked to see what I saw.

There was a shower/bathtub close to the exact type from the movie The Game Plan was what I first saw when I walked in. The shower curtain for the shower/bathtub was red but was scrunched up so you could see the shower. The toilet and sink were red, black, and white.

The bathtub was a square in the ground and above it you could spot the tiny holes in the ceiling where the water would fall down from.

"Wow" was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. "You love it don't you" he stated with a smirk on his face.

"Well, obviously! Can't you see my facial expression right now" I replied causing a laugh to escape his lips.

I opened my arms and wrapped them around him tightly. "Thank you" I mumbled into his shoulder. "Only the best for you but you do know there's even more right" he said after pulling away from our embrace.

"There's more?" I said surprised. "Yup" he said getting a hold of my hand again and pulling me out of the bathroom to the bedroom and that's when I realized there was another door across the room directly across the bed.

Before I could say anything he pulled me into the room and again I was amazed at the room. It was obviously a livingroom, a quite large one too.

It had three white sofas with red and black pillows decorated on them and there was a beautiful chandelier on the ceiling and the carpet looked super soft and fur like and was red also.

There also was a nice big flat screen Tv on the wall infront of the sofas and underneath the Tv was a nice fireplace and in the corner of the room I saw a little red fridge.

"My goodness Jace, what am I gonna do with you" I said after draining in the whole appearance of the room.

"There's quite a lot you could do with me" he said raising his eyebrows while bobbing his head in a suggesting tone.

"Don't you dare spoil the moment, now, I'm going to do something a little embarrassing in the next few seconds and don't you dare judge me" I said to him in a serious tone.

"What are you going to do-" he started saying when he stopped and watched me drop down to the floor and started rolling around on it.

First he looked shocked but then his face morphed into one of amusement. He started laughed as I savored the feeling of the extremely soft, plush, carpet on my skin.

"That carpet must be extremely soft" he said dropping onto the floor on top of me but keeping himself up with his hands beside my head.

I flipped us over when he was off guard with my hands in his. "Super soft actually" I said. When I started getting off of him there was a knock on the door.