Broker House Blues (MJ FAN FIC)

Michael Jackson owns and operates Jackson Brokaerage Firm. They have been in business since 1907 when his great-great grandfather Walter Jackson first opened it doors. In it’s hey day, they were managing over 20 businesses and 400 individual loans and mortgages and investments. His father god rest his soul could not keep up with the changing times and economy so the Brokerage house suffered heavy losses and they lost many employees along the way. Michael has inherited the firm and it has fallen to him to fix the damage and restore Jackson Brokerage Firm to its former luster. He can’t do it alone, she has his brothers help and his sisters run the front office for now, when in walks April Peters. She is smart, and beautiful and has a nose for numbers and accounts payable and investing in commodities and trades that has served her well before. Thinking well it couldn’t hurt, Michael hires her on the spot. He tries to keep it professional but over times things happen and situations arise for them to spend quality time alone. Is this love or lust ofr Michael? Could this be the one that he has been serching for? Or is he doomed just like the Brokerage Firm?

THIS IS A COLLABORATIONS BETWEEN @sam121498 and myself... 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND OR RATE ON THIS STORY LET US KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND WOULD LIKE MAYBE TO SEE...LOVE AND PEACE!!