Realizations And Answers

April: Oh Michael! Tears fill her eyes, bites her lip. Yes!! Yes I will marry you! I love you so much.

Michael: standing up spins April around in his arms. I know we are moving fast. But I can’t bear the thought of not being near you. With you in some way. I love you April. I want to build my world, my life around you. I promise to always love and honor you. Cherish you. Stand by you and be only devoted to you. Michael kisses her deeply.

April: Kissing him deeply. I love you Michael. I want to build my world around you and with you. Yes, we have moved fast but I believe in my heart, that this is right. That we are meant to be. You are a good man and everything a woman could want. I can’t tell you how happy I am with you. I feel safe, loved and cherished. Holding him in her arms.

Michael; caressing her body kissing her deeply. My April love. Glancing around, where is Jackie?

April; hugging him close.  OH!! That is the strange thing?

Michael; What do you mean baby?

April; Well, here we were looking at the ledger here and I asked about this service here.

Michael; looking at it, frowns. But we don’t offer that.

April: That’s what he said then we thought that maybe that was how your sisters were skimming and all of a sudden he got really agitated. Next I knew he said, Our own flesh and blood. They wouldn’t do that would they? And then he ran off and said to tell you he’d be back as soon as possible.

Michael; Let me call him. Pulling out his cell phone.. calling Jackie…voice mail.

April; You don’t think he’s found out something or got hurt do you. I mean. Your sisters wouldn’t hurt him would they?

Michael; Nah. They can be bitches but, no they are family. I don’t think so. Holding April tight.

Michael spoke with confidence about it but in the back of his mind a nagging feeling started to plague him. Could Rebbie really hurt April? Would she? He honestly just wasn’t sure anymore. That was the problem.

Just as Michael and April were getting ready to leave Jackie came in. He looked really pissed off and frustrated. Shaking his head, he could not believe what he had seen. Rubbing the back of his neck and licking his lips he looked at Michael flustered.

Michael; What is it Jackie?

Jackie; You should see how both Latoya and Rebbie live. High end. They have been stealing money their lifestyle and homes prove it but there is something I am reluctant to say. I still can’t quite fathom it myself.

Michael; What is it already??

April; Yes Jackie, please. Are we in danger?

Jackie glances at April for her perception. Michael, Rebbie and Latoya are behind the attacks on April. I found photos of April with holes in them, knife marks. “Die white Bitch!” I saw they had makings for bombs too.

Michael; Looking at Jackie in disbelief, and April in fear. Are you sure? Bombs? How do they even know how? Our own flesh and blood. No way. I mean. Holding April close to protect her, shield her.

April: Kissing Michael softly. Walks out into the outer office. Michael did you bring these flower baskets? They are beautiful. Smiling. You are such a loving man. They will look great spread out among the rest of the office. 

Michael; Peeking out the office door. No baby I didn’t. They are beautiful aren’t they? Yes they will, I wonder who sent them. It wasn't me. Is there a card or anything there? Walking over to the flower baskets to stand next to April and see if there is a card. Neither found one

Jackie; looks out to see what April and Michael are ooohhing and Aaahhing over.  OMG!!!  GET AWAY FROM THOSE NOW!!!!!  THEY ARE-

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SORRY THIS PART IS REALLY SHORT. I'M LEADING UP TO THE CLIMAX OF THE STORY...LOVE AND PEACE TO EVERYONE!!)